Trouble

Info u need to know :ash and y/n are 17 and they are together. Y/n lives with fez and ash.

Warnings:smut

No ones POV:

Fez and ash were both not home and Y/n was watching TV on the couch when she heard a knock at the door. Before she had the chance to get up ashtray came in clutching his arm.

He had a bloody nose and other injuries so she ushered him to the living room.

He sighed and wiped his bloody nose removing his hand from his his arm to reveal a stab wound. 

Ash- They got me good ma *he winced in pain, grinning.*

Y/n-What the hell happened ash. *she says looking at him worriedly but not surprised.

Ash had been getting in lots of fights lately. She didn't know why.

His eyes narrowed slightly looking down at her with an expression of irritation.

Ash-some guys had came to the gas station and fez wasn't there so I was taking care of business. They wanted some drugs but they didnt know how to ask nicely. But those asshats failed to mention they had knifes *he states with a smirk*

Y/n-sit down *she says with an annoyed expression bringing him to the bathroom*

He sat down on the bathroom floor and leaned back against the wall.

Ash-fuck *he says lowly rubbing his arm where the knife had cut into his skin* this hurts like a bitch *he complained*

Y/n-well maybe if you would quit getting into fights this wouldn't have happened *she said as she grabbed the aid kit out the cabinet getting on her knees in front of him*

Ash-oh shut up already ma. It's not you fault I get into these fights. I can handle myself. *he grunted as she took the material out of the aid kit* thanks anyway princess. *He smiled softly, sighing and closing his eyes letting her tend to his wounds*

She breathed out obviously irritated but still tending to his wounds. Cleaning and bandaging them.

He let out a soft chuckle smiling as she tended to his wounds. His injuries weren't too bad considering the severity of the fight, though there was one large slash across his shoulder which needed stitches
Ash-I appreciate it,ma.*He smiled softly, resting his head back*

Y/n-why the hell are you enjoying this ash your hurt. *she argues looking at him in the eyes*

He chuckled again, leaning back against the wall. His face looked relaxed and calm now that he wasn't fighting anymore. He stared up at the ceiling, feeling no pain. He sighed.

Ash-baby I'm fine. *He reassured looking into her eyes softly*

She rolls her eyes as she hands him a bag of ice for his bloody nose as she gently wiped away the blood.

He nodded gratefully as she handed him the bag of ice. He opened it and put it over his nose, wincing slightly as the cold hit his wound.

Ash-Thanks, ma. You're pretty good at this stuff. *He smirked, putting the bag aside and looking up at her.*

Y/n-I shouldn't have to be. *she says as she takes off his shirt so that she can stitch up the wounds on his shoulder

He sat quietly while he stitched up his wounds.

She stitched up his shoulder looking up at him

Y/n-why do you do this? Why do you enjoy getting hurt ash you know I hate it when you do stupid shit like this.