Brothers bestfren

(Not proofread)
Yn's POV

Ashtray. He's so fucking hot. I've loved him for forever. Seriously. I know it sounds stupid. I've known ash for years. But he treats me like his little sister. Probably because he's best friends with my brother.

My older brother. Only one year older to be precise. They've been best friends for years so ash comes around a lot. But my brother would skin me alive if he knew I've had a crush on his best friend.

Not that I would ever tell him. Ash would never like me back. He sees me as his friends little sister. That's all. I fucking hate it.

I haven't seen him in a little while. At least a week or two. He hasn't come around and my brother has been going to his house more.

Every time he would come around he would act so weird. which is weird because even tho I'm just his best friend sister, he treated me like I was his little sister too. He was also nice to me. And we played around a lot. He would have his random attitudes sometimes but this was different. He just ignores me now or just acts moody as hell.

I was going hang with fez. Me and fez are also pretty close. My brother is most likely there. Me and fez usually just smoke weed and watch movies. So I took my bike and went there.

We live weirdly close to each other so it wasn't that long of a trip. Once I got there I dropped my bike and walked in.

Y/n-sup fez *I said smiling and sitting on the counter*

Fez-wassup kid

I rolled my eyes at that. I'm bout tired of the word "kid" being referred towards me.

Y/n-so what are we doing today?

Fez-uhh not much we just...*his voice muffled as I turned to look at the other couch to see ash looking at me*

But it was a very unreadable look. It was like he was studying me but also looking like he wants to kill me? I can't even tell. We made eye contact for a while before he quickly looked away.

Causing me to snap out of my trance and turn back to fez.

Y/n-I'm sorry what

Fez-yo u good? *he said chuckling as he noticed me zoning out*

Y/n-yea- I- um yea I'm fine *I said hopping off the counter* I'm gonna go to the restroom right quick.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom closing the door. I stood there looking in the mirror not knowing what just happened. I took awhile to recollect myself. I don't even know why. It just felt weird the way he was looking at me.

After a few minutes I opened the door and went back down the hall to be crossed with him. I ran straight into him like a dumbass.

Y/n-shit sorry *I said avoiding eye contact*

He jus stood there not saying anything when I walked past him and sat on the couch ignoring the whole situation.

Fez-so y/n u coming with me and ash to that party? *he said looking at me with his blunt in one hand*

Y/n-yea sure what party? *I said looking back at him laying back onto the sofa*

Fez-ion even know tbh. Some dudes party. They say a lot of people gon be there. Good for business Yk?

Y/n-yea. I'll come.

Me and fez chilled until it was an hour till.

Y/n-hey fez I'm gonna go home and get dressed. You'll pick me up right?

Fez-yea ofc kid. See ya later. *he said giving me a fist bump*

I smiled at him and walked out the house.  Once I got there I went up to my room to see my brother.