Darkest secret

Ash's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with fez.

We were laughing at a funny part that came up, when all of a sudden we heard a knock.

Well more like a bang on the door.

"Help!"

I heard a girl screaming from the other side of the door.

I looked at fez and then went hurry to open the door. Idk why. But I did.

Fez-ash w- *he started but could not finish because I had already opened the door*

There she was. Idk who she was but she was crying, mascara dripping down her face in the rain.

"Please help me" is all she said before she passed out.

I caught her and brought her inside.

A few minutes later.

Y/n POV

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognize and a bed that I've never been in. I looked around and there he was. He opened the door with something in his hand.

He walked closer to me and reached over at me. I backed away out of reflex not knowing what he was doing.

Ash-it's okay. I'm just..bringing you some things to help you get all cleaned up. You look a little.. Never mind

I know what he was thinking. I looked like I just got hit by a car. My hair was a mess, my face full of dry tears and mascara and my clothes ripped.

Ash-so...whats your name? *he said sitting down on the bed*

Y/n-....y/n. My names y/n *I said quietly*

Ash-well y/n, my brother went to get some things from the store for you. But what happened to you? Why did you come here?

Y/n-i- um some drug dealers they were coming for me. I had got into some trouble with them and they kidnapped me but I escaped. They were gonna kill me and I came to the first place I could find.

Lie

Ash-what kind of trouble?

Y/n-I- um..

Ash-you can trust me. *he said putting his hand gently on my knee*

Y/n-I barely know you. So no I can't. Can I take a shower? Please. I haven't had one in days being kidnapped and all.

Ash-sure the bathrooms that way *he said pointing to the direction*

Y/n-thanks *I said getting up* but almost immediately falling back down because of how fast I had gotten up.*

But he caught me.

Ash-woah watch it. You just woke up remember.

Y/n-what's your name?

Ash-my names ashtray. But u can call me ash.

I didn't say anything. I slightly smiled at him and went to the bathroom.

Ash POV:

I watched her leave my room. She's not that bad. She's actually beautiful. And she looks like she's my age.

I laid down staring at the ceiling waiting for her to get out the shower. A few minutes passed and she came back wrapped in just a towel.

Her skin is even beautiful. Woah.

Y/n-umm I don't have any clothes. *she said smiling awkwardly*

Ash-it's cool. You can use some of mine. * I said handing her a hoodie and shorts*