Pretty Little Psycho Demons.

Before we begin this chapter, I'd first like to say my commission for a redraw of Saber Thorn has turned out fantastic!

Check it out!

Look at him! He's GLORIOUS!!!

The one who created this commission is NorryNator on twitter. They're fantastic with what they do, so give them some love.

Also, I should've mentioned this in the previous chapter, but Jessie deciding who to go work for wasn't a vote. I merely paused at that part because I felt like it would be more dramatic. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.

In other news, this chapter contains a little surprise that involves what the demon girls are up to, and it was suggested by a writer/viewer named SoryuSigma and I agreed to it. Why? Because it would make the story more interesting besides the constant hunt for Jessie.

Lastly, I've been trying to decide who would be a good voice actor for Jessie. Then @Park9000 mentioned that he sounds like he'd be voiced by Jonah Hill, and I kinda like it. He also voiced Snotlout in How to train your Dragon, and I didn't even know it.

Ok now back to the action.

...

The three Vees...

No one's POV:

Jessie thought about his decision, and despite how much he doesn't like it, he went with the seemingly easiest option.

"I choose... Velvet." Jessie said reluctantly.

"EEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Velvet giggled with glee.

Vox remained as annoyed as he is. Val however, dropped his smirk for an angry grimace.

"Of course you'd pick her." Val growled.

"Well sucks for you, ya cheap looking bed bug." Jessie spat.

Vox nearly burst out laughing, and resorted to snickering. Val didn't find it amusing, and glared at his partner. Vox didn't care, and just kept snickering.

"You're gonna love working for me, cutie~" Velvet purred, sitting down next to Jessie, and pinching his cheek.

"Let go of my face." Jessie said bluntly.

Velvet stopped pinching his cheek, and simply poked it.

"Boop!" She said.

"Yes. Great. Now that you're going to be Velvet's employee, you now have to do what she says, and blah blah blah. You get the idea." Valentino explained lazily.

"*Cough* However, it would be wise if you don't provoke her into violence. After all, she didn't become an overlord for just holding an iPhone, and looking pretty." Vox explained with a sinister smile once he regained his composure.