Demon Dinosaurs.

A thought has just occurred to me while writing this chapter. Hazbin Hotel, and Helluva Boss are known for having musical numbers, and I have yet to include one in my story. So I had an idea to finally add a musical number since this chapter introduces another demon girl into mix.

Maybe Saber Thorn will get his own musical number. I'm not sure when though. But Jesse will definitely be having a musical number later in the story. I won't say when though.

Also, SoryuSigma made a suggestion to tie in the series with the story in some way, so you'll be seeing some angel characters finally be introduced in the next chapter.

Last, but not least, the image above is fanart made by @arcaneCalamity just for this chapter. So give them some love for making an incredible work of art.

...

Somewhere in Pentagram City, we see Jesse still running from what happened earlier with Martha. He slows down to a jog before finally stopping to catch his breath.

'That was too close.' Saber Thorn said.

"You're telling me. But now everyone knows about me being down here!" Said Jesse, still freaked out over the fact that he's been exposed to all of hell.

'I know, I know! You're not the only one freaked out, Jesse! We just gotta keep moving until we figure out a plan to get the book, and get the hell out of hell.' Said Saber Thorn.

"Not without a charge up we're not." Jesse said.

He looked around until he found what he was looking for. A street lamp.

"Ah ha!"

He walked up to it, and his morphed his right hand into Saber Thorn's hand before morphing it into the metal claws. He took a strong, and swift swing of his claws, which cut the street lamp clean through like a hot knife to butter. The parts that were cut fell to the ground with a loud clang. Jesse tensed at the noise, and looked around to see if anyone was around to look. So far, there's no one.

"Ok, coast is clear." He said.

Jesse then plunged his metal claws into the live wires of the street lamp, and he felt the electricity surge through him as his body absorbed it.

'Oh yeah, that's the stuff!' Saber Thorn cheered, feeling their energy being replenished.

The energy absorption caused nearby light sources, and the power in buildings flicker. Some demons took notice, but weren't sure what to make of it. Eventually, Jesse, pulled his claws out, and returned them to normal once he felt recharged.

'Yeah, now we're talking! I'd feel sorry for the next demon that messes with us!' Saber Thorn said happily as Jesse began walking away towards who knows where.

"Yeah, we took on magic demon birds, a pimp moth, and a living flatscreen. Who could top that?" Jesse asked rhetorically.

What neither realized was that a demon did get curious enough about the electricity bugging out after hearing the crash of the street lamp. They resembled a navy blue purple grey reptile with a sleeveless black furred vest as well as red tattoos, an underbite with a fang sticking out, and medium length black hair on the back of his bald head and down his neck.