Discovering Another Beast.

Hello viewers, here's what you've all been waiting for. A new chapter for "Hunted by my Demons!"

Thank you for your patience. I heard that some of you have been itching to read another chapter.

Before we begin this new chapter, here's a better look at what the newly designed cover looks like.

(I DON'T own any of the images used to make the cover

(I DON'T own any of the images used to make the cover.)

Ok, now let's get back to where we left off at.

...

Hell, Pride Ring...

Jessie's POV:

After I had, admittedly, bawled my eyes out after what had happened back at the studio, I just sat where I was with my back against the wall of the rooftop's doorway entrance, knees up with my arms resting on them, and my head hanging down.

I wasn't alone though. Besides Saber Thorn inside my head, the four Atrociraptors that looked like they came straight out of Jurassic World: Dominion are still here. It's just that no one had bothered to say anything yet.

It wasn't completely silent however. Aside from whatever was going on down below in the city, the raptors made the occasional chitter, snort, or bark as they stood around me.

I take a deep breath, and exhale tiredly. As tired as I am, I don't feel comfortable sleeping out in the open. Especially with a bunch of demon girls on my ass. So I decide to strike up a conversation with Saber Thorn, since he's been as quiet as I've been.

"Yo... Thorn." I said.

'Yes?' Saber Thorn responds.

"Did you know you could summon raptors? Specifically these kind that are from a certain movie franchise?" I asked.

'No, I didn't know. Well, not before the fight with the Vees. Before I summoned them, I felt a new instinct kick in. So I did what my gut told me to do, and summoned these guys. I didn't know they'd be Actrociraptors, or from an existing movie. So I'm just as surprised as you are.' Saber Thorn explained.

"Oh... so, are they our familiars or something?" I asked.

'Pretty much. I mean, they were just summoned out of the smoke we make.' Saber Thorn said, pointing out the obvious.

"Might as well call them what they were given in the film." I said.

I mean, what else was I supposed to call them?