Who killed Markiplier? Part; 2

The Truth- 

The story began when Mark and the Colonel both grew up together inside the Manor and their younger years and Damien would drop in from time to time and the three were known as "the gang" together (Mark was friends with the Detective as this time too, but he never met the Colonel or Damien). The three of them were best friends with each other but the tragedy begins when Mark meets Celine. 

Mark develops strong feelings for her and eventually she ends up marrying Mark and the two live together in the Manor, causing Mark to ignore Damien and the Colonel that put a wedge in their friendship. Celine herself notices that something is wrong with the house ad she persuaded by the Colonel to dump Mark for him and she leaves Mark for him. 

Mark is left alone with Damien as the Colonel runs off with Celine, devastating Mark as he is betrayed by his best friend and lover and is left alone when Damien besoms the mayor of the city and is forced to tend to his job. The result is Mark cutting ties with everyone (Damien, Celine, the Colonel, and the Detective) and he spends his time alone in the Manor and goes into depression. Deciding life is no longer work living, Mark commits suicide in the house by stabbing himself to death, but instead ends up in the void for the first time. 

The void is an unknown void that exists outside of reality and is somehow infuse with the inside of the Manor, making it so the inside of the Manor is no longer our world and is the sam as the void., a place where the laws of physics don't apply and where the reality is what you think; within the void there are entities or "ideas" that have their own sense of self and are able to communicate with Mark or anyone else who is inside the Manor, one specific entity uses this against Mark unknowingly to its own advantage, making the house itself a character in all this - this entity using the house and the people inside as a medium to interact with reality. 

The void sends Mark back to his broken body, despite is being in a condition that wouldn't be able to sustain life due to the void being able to break the rules of reality. He is unable to comprehend how he returned and decides to take his life again different times by stabbing himself 36 more times, poison, beating himself, strangling, drowning, and shooting himself. Each time, he is sent back o further mutilated body and is kept alive to to the Manor. 

Over time, Markbegins to understand the void/the Manor by looking into the history of the house and how it is somehow connected to the void. During these years of solitude, one of the entities begins to whisper ideas into Mark's ear by Bellingham how it's not fair what the Colonel and Celine did to him and make him believe he is right for its own advantage. It does this by convincing Mark that he came up with these ideas himself and Mark "decides" to take revenge against the Colonel for ruining his life by framing him for his own "death". 

The entity makes Mark come up with the idea to Fram the Colonel; a poker night with all his old friends involved to make it seem like an actual murder. Mark invites the Colonel, Damien, and the Detective along with his Butler and Chef. The protagonists the District Attorney, a friend of Damien's who work with him and is invited along to make it look all the more convincing as Damien's +1. 

You arrive at the Manor and meet the Colonel outside the from door where you both enter and give the Butler your invitation. You meet everyone and Mark comes down the stairs and gets everyone, except himself, drunl as part of the plan, unaware that he is actually the entity's pawn in all of this (the events of the party actually foreshadows the events of the series). 

While you and the others all go to sleep intoxicated at 1:30 in the morning. Mark invites the drunken Colonel down to the cellar to frame him for the "murder": he lies to the Colonel and explains how he wants to put all the bad blood behind them and revive their friendship through a game of Russian Roulette.