Who killed Markiplier? Part; 3

Outcome- 

Mark- Escapes in Damien's body to the outside world. 

The Colonel- Goes insane from the entity's reality- bending and becoming Wilford Warfstache. 

Damien- Fused with Celine and the second entity in your body into Darkiplier and escapes. 

Celine- Fused with Damien and the second entity in your body into Darkiplier and escapes.

The Detective- Shot by the Colonel. 

Th Butler- Quits in fear after Damien and Celine disappear. 

George- Leaves after completing his "sense of duty". 

District Attorney (You)- Forced out of your body by Dark after resurrection; trapped in the Manor forever. 

The First Entity- Escaped in Celine's body to the outside world. 

The Second Entity- The house in your body (becoming Darkiplier) escapes. 

Continuation; 

Wilford 'MOTHERLOVING' Warfstache 

DAMIEN 

Trivia- 

•The two times the Groundskeeper said murder were not accompanied by lightning, whereas every other instance the word was used accompanied with lightning. This is because he has not been inside the house for over 15 years. 

•The budget for this project was about $150,000 

•Mark, Damien, and the Colonel all have their own unique saying that represents them in some way; Mark's saying "Life is for the living" is ironic considering the majority of the story is based around his murder. Damien's saying "Life is ours to choose" shows how he always intends to do the right thing for everyone despite how that backfired on him in the final chapter. The Colonel's saying "Life needs a bit of madness" is a foreshadowing of how he descends into madness in the final chapter after seeing the Protagonist come back to life after ten hours and becomes the insane Wilford Warfstache. 

•When trapped in the void with Damien's and Celine's forms, the former asks you to "let me in". As he says this, a single frame flashes showing Damien's and Mark's bodies gone, but there is a red shape in Celine's place, showing that she is possessed by the House. 

{Sorry this one is a little shorter than the previous chapters. But that's the end of the book! All of this information isn't mine, credits to 'markiplier.fandom.com' for all the provided information in this and the previous chapters of 'Who Killed Markiplier?' Hope you learned something new about the mini-series by markiplier. Thank you for reading! anyways, feel free to vote or comment, or don't, whatever floats your boat haha. Have a great night/day/morning everyone!

--Whisperr_evean // Author}