Harvey goes to america pt. ???

TITLE: Harvey goes to america pt. ???

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: harvey, free space

WRITERS: mystic, dubious, harvey, mystic, dubious

Harvey and the gang go to New York City, and they get to watch a Broadway musical, despite Phantom's whining. Mystic is happy to be in their home state again.

--------------------

"So, what are we watching?" Harvey asks."I have no clue, Mystic won't say.""You'll see!" Mystic says, laughing."I have... Such a bad feeling about this..." Phantom mutters. "Why are we doing this again?""Because we can." Mystic says.

--------------------

But they never even reached the theatre, because suddenly, Godzilla came trotting down the street. And by street I mean the whole fucking borrow and by trotting I mean trampling!And then King Kong popped up as well, doing his funny climbing up the Empire State building."Nope", they decided. "Not dealing with that shit we're gonna watch the musical I picked out-"

--------------------

They all shuffled into the theater, then it all made sense."Are we watching SIX-?" Dubious asked."Yes." Mystic replied.Phantom got the end seat, Mystic sat next to him, then the seating order after that is as follows:-Dubious, so they could terrorize Mystic,-Harvey-Phoebe, because they needed an escape if something went wrong."There's nothing to worry about, Phantom. The police already got the big guy. And plus, this musical is fun! It's less theatre-y-" Mystic said, trying to keep Phantom calm.

--------------------

"I Like SIX!" Dubious says. "I have several songs memorized, so this'll be interesting.""Oh No-" Phantom says again.

And then the curtains opened.

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.