People can move, Harvey. Harvey in america pt. kill me

TITLE: People can move, Harvey. Harvey in america pt. kill me

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: new york, wild cardd

WRITERS: mystic, dubious, harvey, mystic, dubious

After the crew watched SIX, they went outside to see that everything was fine. Maybe the insomnia kicked in and they were all collectively seeing things. Who knows-But it was okay, cause it was time for them to all go to the Lego store!

--------------------

"LEGOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Dubious calls excitedly.

"Yes. Legos." Mystic says. "Time to raid the store."

--------------------

Harvey was talking about Legoland Munich, which he never went to, but it was there. He then fell down on the floor face first and proceeded to slither over the floor like a fucking menace, because honestly? He was done walking. His feet hurt."Harvey, get off the fucking floor and look at this!", Mystic called out to him. He just slithered there.

--------------------

"Big Lego dragon!" Mystic said. Phantom tried to get on the dragon but Mystic stopped him. "You can't ride that, it'll break. You can ride other things though-""DRAGON? DRAGON DEEZ NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH-" Dubious yells, before getting kicked out. The rest of the group followed, cause it was time to raid The Disney Store.They walked in the store, and immediately, Harvey was terrified again.

--------------------

"No- no,, no n0 NO NO-" Harvey starts.

"Hey, it's okay, Harvey-" Dubious says. " I'm from Florida. I have an immunity pass, you are safe."

"You're from FLORIDA?"

"Yes, Harvey, I've told you this so many times."

"But then you're a Floridian..."

"Yeah?" 

"But you live in Pennsylvania..?" He almost states, tiredly.

"Yeah."

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.