My Nightmares go overlooked

TITLE: My Nightmares go overlooked

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: harvey but he got sleep, dubious with knowledge4demons

WRITERS: harvey, mystic, dubious, harvey, mystic

Harvey was sleeping in the laundry basket again, while Dubious was telling the others everything about the evil spirit, the demon, the umbra mala that had possesed Mystic."Damn, that's... scary", Mystic says, listening to all the things that could have haappened.

--------------------

"But you're safe now.." Phantom said, hugging Mystic. He really didn't want to lose them, they meant a lot to him. Mystic smiled. "Yeah- it could have killed me.."

--------------------

"Yes it could have, very easily." Dubious says. "6up 5oh- Oh, wait, sorry." Harvey starts, apparently dreaming as he was still asleep."Is he.... Dying in a nightmare?" Mystic asks.

--------------------

Harvey then shot up, eyes wide open, looking around the room in panic. "Apparently, yes", Dubious answered them."Guys, I just dreamed about a school shooting AGAIN! Which is weird! I live in Germany. And also, it wasn't even a school shooting, it was a government funded terrorist attack and they had machine guns. But we had a secret tunnel™ which we used to flee, but they found us and then... then... ummm" he was slowly loosing grasp on the dreamworld reality.

--------------------

"Shut up." Mystic said, turning back to Phantom because they were feeling wholesome™ and they didn't want Harvey's nightmares ruining their wholesomeness™.

Phantom just shook his head and smiled, holding Mystic closer.

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.