4: Niragi's Anger

TW:: This chapter, being focus on Niragi, is a rough one. There are mentions of physical abuse, mental abuse, slight mention of past sexual abuse, murder as well as blood, as well as language and some sexual themes.

The chapter does take a little bit of a dive into the past of Brenna and Niragi, however, you are more than welcome to skip this chapter if the themes are too rough.

~*~

What had started off as a decently quiet morning at the Niragi house had now become loud, tense and deadly. Niragi, the current Boss of the Niragi clan, had slept very well throughout the night, fully believing that when he awoke, Brenna would have caught and would have been taken back into the punishment room.
The thought of the many ways he was going to punish her, had him smiling ear-to-ear as he fell asleep that night.

Niragi loved Brenna, he truly believed that he did at least. So sometimes she had to be severely punished, how else was she supposed to learn what he would or would not accept I'd he did not punish her? When she wasn't fucking up and pissing him off, she was absolutely wonderful and she made him the happiest that he had ever been.

The second he saw her face he knew that she, without a single doubt, belonged to him and ONLY him, he didn't tolerate anyone even looking at her for too long. He had killed multiple people over her and would gladly do so again if it was called for.
He loved that way that her nose crinkled up when she laughed, her freckles standing out on her cheeks.
He loved the way that she would fall apart on his fingers and tongue so easily, the way that she would beg for his cock when he got her worked up enough.
He loved the way that he could get so mad and punish her intensely, leaving her bruised and bleeding and yet she would still crawl back to him apologizing for what she had done wrong.
He loved the way she would willingly hold him during his moments of weakness, that she allowed him to show a side of himself that he had previously kept hidden. She had a way of calming the fire that was constantly roaring inside of him.

Things had been amazing at the very beginning, for the first year or so at least. Niragi was able to convince her to come live with him just a short few months after they had met.
He had wined and dined her, swept her off of her feet with romantic gestures that he never thought that he would have ever performed. Brenna had no family and few friends so it was beyond easy for him to whisk her away, after all, she had HIM so why the fuck would she need friends? Not to mention that her "best friend", an absolute idiot named Wooyoung, was not only a male, but he also looked at Niragi with eyes full of distrust and suspicion.
Niragi wasn't stupid.
Just by the way Wooyoung looked at Brenna, Niragi knew that he wanted her. Wooyoung wanted Brenna when she belonged ONLY to HIM.
It was only out of respect for Brenna he decided to not outright kill Wooyoung, instead he sent his head guard Mingi, to rough him up and then he let Brenna know that she was not allowed to have any contact with Wooyoung. At the time Niragi had Brenna so under his control that she just lowered her head, teary eyes stuck to the floor and agreed. Niragi had smiled, leaned forward and licked away the tears that had silently fallen down her face.

He loved the taste of her tears, almost as much as the taste of her blood, which he had often tasted when they he enjoyed knife play with her body.
Although, had she not of agreed with his new rule, the punishment would have been extremely severe. Niragi had almost hoped that he would have been able to take her to the punishment room but he
had to admit that, at the same time, he was so proud of her that he had not had a reason to do so.

Niragi would have never thought that Brenna would have betrayed his trust, he would have even bet his life on the fact she never would have done anything against him. That is, until a few days after their one year anniversary.

She had come to the Warehouse without telling Niragi first, which she was not normally permitted to come to the warehouse unattended and without proper notice because of what went on there behind closed doors, but that day she had wanted to surprise him with a homemade lunch.
Brenna had walked in to to see him brutally slaying one of they men that his team had recently captured. Her terrified screaming was what finally brought Niragi out of his "Red Rage", as they called it. When Niragi became extremely angry, all he would be able to see would be red, and when that happened, people usually wound up dead and he wound up covered in their blood.