🌧Lilac x Yogurt cream🌧

🌧angst

Loving you

Summary

In which two fates don't aline with Destiny...

Lilac POV
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I, a lone bodyguard, protector, and killer of the young prince yogurt cream.

He walks, a dead man...yet alive...all due my will.

My task, his fate...yet I falter day by day to take his life.

Many opportunities slip by my hands.

He's such an easy target...I've dealt with many in the past, and never met a man quite as dotish and careless as him.

Yet why do I still as he closes his eyes...fast asleep from today's antics.

Pity perhaps? It was his brother, his flesh that wanted him dead by my hands.

Scorpion teases me...she says love perhaps...

But it cannot be love...

To not only fall in love with a man, but also let alone my target...is a sin beyond worth.

That is...what I try to tell myself whenever he smiles at me with that clever cat-like grin.

It's what I tell myself as he greets me with a bubbly chuckle every morning.

It's what I tell myself whenever we head into town and our arms lightly touch...or when we're sitting in a caravan together and our thighs touch but none of us move.

It's what I tell myself in that same scenario when he brushes my cheeks softly and tells me not to be nervous.

It's what I tell myself when I feed him and my fingers barely graze upon his soft lips.

It's what I tell myself after spending the afternoon in the garden, and he finds the most beautifully brilliant, and vibrant flower to tuck behind my ear.

It's what I tell myself whenever he's drunk, and as he gently tucks me from behind and calls me his "little flower bud"

It's what I tell myself as I carry his drunk body to his bed, seeing his sleeping peaceful face.

What I'd do to wake up with that next to me every morning of every day...

I do love him...

.

.

.

But not even love can change his fate...

No, our fate...

Our love, our lives...they're intertwined...like a metal coil...not wrapping but bending with vigor... Sharp ends shoot out like thorns on a rose.

Weaving like a python around ones neck...love like the suffocating venom of its bite.

However, I am not a snake...I am an assassin with a duty to fulfill...

Sharp breaths and gags come from him as I try to kiss his pain away...

Tongues interlocking each other, an intense taste of iron engulfs me, the blood rippling from his throat from the poison I slipt in his drink.

Tears pool from his eyes from the agony, he's confused, terrified...

The Ecstasy from his fear drives me, only arousing me more...

It's like a chaotic sinister dance, a twisted brutal love affair.

A final kiss takes his breath away

Permanently...

And just like that, like a spider sucking the last bits of fluid from its prey...

My mission is complete

.
.
.

"Perhaps, in another world...things could be different between you and me" I sighed...

I slowly made my escape, through the open window...

Landing, feet meeting the warm Yorabian sand...

Silent his room was...

With only a faint smell of Lilac remaining...

.

.

.