22

Next day....

The Kim's are going to fix engagement and marriage date with jeons... Thats why they are going to Jeon mansion today.....

As Taehyung's grandfather let the Jeons know about Taehyung has agreed to marry Jungkook, they wanted to complete the marriage formalities quickly...

Jungkook's parents informed him that he doesn't need to be present during the discussion so he is excused from coming.
He is happy that he will get to spend more time with Taehyung...

Jk knocks on Taehyung's room..

Tae opens the door and invites Jungkook to his room with a big smile on his face...
It is the first time younger coming to his room...

He noticed how younger is looking everywhere curiously...

Tae:- do you like the room bub... This is gonna be our future room... If you want to change something let me know I will arrange it before marriage...

Jk:- Ani... This room is perfect... It's cozy yet elegant... I like the way it looks...
Someday i will show you my house .. i think you will love it there...

Tae:- your house ? You mean Jeon mansion....

Jk:- Ani... My secret house ... Which i bought with my own money.... No body knows about it except hyungs and woonie...

Tae:- you don't want to take me there ? Tae said with a pout...

Jk;- if i didn't want to why i would have let you know...

Tae:- ohh ... Yehh that's true

Jk chuckles...

Jk:- sometime i think how can such a big baby is handling Kim enterprises...

Tae:- getting quite bold ... I guess ... But i am loving this side of yours... The funny sassy one... I always wanted a partner like this ..

Jk:- you know i have a gang in uni... We are quite popular..... I am not so innocent..

Tae graps... Gang...

Jk rolls his eyes...

Jk:- gang in the sense group... Our group helps students from not getting bullied... We are like power rangers.... They call me sassy queen ... 💅...

And Taehyung is just looking at his baby blabbering... He finall got what he wanted a life partner who will be with him .. naughty sassy whom he can pamper... Nothing else ... He knows he is slowly Falling for younger...

Jk:- Hyung... Hyung .. are you listening to me...

Tae:- yes .. bub...

Jk:- so are you free today .. .. i want you to meet my friends... They are like my family....

Tae:- sure bub ... Let me treat them for taking care of my baby.... Invite them all to lunch...

Jk:- really.... Thank you so much taetae hyung...
And Taehyung is gone ... A shiver went down his spine hearing taetae hyung from younger's mouth ....

Jk immediately called his friends for lunch ( free food+ gossip) and all agreed to it... As they wanted to meet jungkook as soon as they heard about his health....

So it was planned that Eunwoo will pic everyone and meet up with Jungkook and Taehyung at restaurant...

Tae:- now go get ready... I will be there in half an hour ...

Jk:- okay Hyung... Hopping like a bunny...

With that Jungkook left . ...

Tae: thankyou God ... For sending this angle for me... Thank you so much ... He is so perfect...