50

It has been 2days from all the kidnapping happened Jungkook shifted to jk mansion along with yoongi and hope... They have been busy  for upcoming concert  and Taehyung is missing his baby so much that he is on call with Jungkook almost everytime. He even visited jk mansion to meet and cuddle with jk.

Taehyung's birthday is in 2 days and today is the 1st date of court. Taekook along with yoongi hobi and Namjoon are present where as Mr Hyun along his bodyguards are in mask . On the otherside Mr and Mrs Jeon along with Mr Choi Alex 's Father are present along with their lawyer.

Soon Bogum brought both Alex and somi into the court room.
They both looked at Jungkook sitting with Taehyung, clenching their fists.
They blame Jungkook for their condition now.

Soon the judge arrived and the court proceedings started.

Both the parties has appointed best lawyers of the city.
Woo young choi Jungkook's lawyer.
Bong hee Aan somi and Alex's lawyer.

Proceedings started

Mr Bong:- my lords both my clients are here are innocent and are wrongly accused. It's all a big misunderstanding on behalf of police .just because they were present at the crime sence they got arrested.

Mr woo:- objection your honours my colleague here is baking a fake story. Both Mr Alex and Ms somi conspired against my client for his kidnapping and rape.

Mr Bong:- no your honour that is the misconception that the defence got. Let me tell you what actually happened.

With that all attention now is on

Mr Bong:- Mr Jungkook over here is brother of Miss somi. But due to family tension  that is to take over the Jeon entertainment their relationship has degraded as parents of both decided that Ms somi will inherit the property. So when Mr Jungkook found Miss somi at the crime scene he thought of her to planned all this . But in reality his sister loves him very much.

People present there grasped on the new information about Jeon entertainment heir dispute so as the media members.they all started murmuring.
Judge made them stop making sounds.

Mr woo:- so can the opposition explain why they were present at the sence.

Mr woo wanted to understand what opponent is scheming so that he can show his final moves.

Mr Bong:- of course.... They were present there in order to rescue Mr Jungkook.

Jungkook and others eye got wide on hearing such false explanation. Jungkook looked at somi and Alex who were smirking at him so as Mr Jeon and others.

Mr Bong continued..

Mr Bong:- actually when Mr Jungkook got kidnapped and as his family the kidnappers called Mr somi  and asked for money in return . She got panicked and asked his friend Mr Alex to help her . She couldn't inform the police as the kidnappers strictly informed her not to otherwise it will be harmful for mr Jungkook. But when she reached the place with Alex  ,the kidnappers   even tried to rape her after beating Alex for   not bringing money and informing police. That's all your honour.

Jungkook and others wants to laugh on this story they made. How they twisted all events on their support.

Mr woo:- your honour i want to ask some questions to the accused here.

With that the judges gave their permission.

Mr woo:- so Miss somi you said you recieved a call from kidnapper about Jungkook they why didn't you inform your parents why Mr Alex. I guess as mature person your parents could have made better decision.