30

It has been two days Jungkook is in hospital..  in these two days  Taehyung is stick with Jungkook like Koala...does jk has any problem with it and  the ans is no...

Jungkook has been loving it .. tae has been taking care of him as he is a baby....

Tae:- baby .... Doctor said you will be discharged from hospital tomorrow.

Jk:- ohh finally...  ...i was getting bore sitting here all day ...

Tae:- even though i am with you  are getting bored...
Tae thought of teasing the younger.. but who does he think fooling...

Jk:- yes... You are getting old so you don't know how youngster enjoy these days....

Tae:- are you implying that i am old.. i am only 3 yrs older than you. Hmmp...

Tae said with a pout...and Jungkook smirk as he knows Tae is getting trapped...

Jk:- no .. correction ...i just turned 23 but you are going to 27 very soon....

Tae:- Ohh is that so... Then don't marry me...
He said while crossing his hand on his torso..

Jk:- have not you already cancelled the marriage ?

Now tae got. Panicked... Yesterday Kims announced about marriage that it completely  false... They did not agree to any ... just so... Jeons will be affected...

Tae:- no no baby... It was just to degrade the Jeons.... I will marry you.... Please don't be angry with me....

Jk started laughing....

Jk:- what happened taetae ... Can't stand my teasing.... You thought only you could tease me... You are one who wanted a sassy partner right ... Then what happened now ...

Tae looked at Jungkook blinking multiple times....

Tae:- you were messing around all this time?

Jk:- what do you think?

Tae:- now i am regretting... I want my sweet innocent bean..... Sassy one is a tough one...

Jk started laughing... And Tae is just happy that his baby is laughing...

Whipped

Jk:- don't worry..... I am a complete package... You know....

And jk winked at Taehyung....
For Tae it was like a cupid shooting an arrow....

There sweet moment was interrupted by Hobi...
Hobi:- ohk love birds .... That's enough for today ...

Jk:- Hyung ...i will be discharged tomorrow..
Can you ask someone to clean my house....

Tae:- you are going Kim mansion no where else ...
Jk:- no .... I am good now... I can take care of my self... Don't bother...

Tae:- how many times I have to say  you are not a bother... and i can't let you live alone...

Hobi:- can i say something why don't you two live together in Jungkook's house ...

Both of them stopped and look at Hobi...

Jk:- but he hasn't even asked me to be his boyfriend... Jk said with a pout. .

Tae:- is that even matter...we both love each other that's it...

Jk:- it matters now... As the marriage is cancelled now what do you name our relationship as....
Tae i want to enjoy every phase of our relationship....

Tae:- i didn't think like that....but how will you manage alone...

Jk:- i have been living alone since I was 17  i can manage well  ... And beside yoongi Hyung and hobi Hyung are there with me...
But there is one thing you need to ..

Understanding You Better जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें