~trick-or-treating~

Max Pov:

We got home with Y/N ​​and I could see on her face that she wasn't very happy, but I'm not even surprised. We both came inside and our mother noticed us and asked ,,Hey Max, Hey Y/N, how was school?" she asked. ,,It sucks!" I said annoyed and Y/N follows me to the floor where our rooms are located. Our dad noticed how I answered and said ,,Hey, Hey, Hey, watch your language." Y/N was really annoyed and said ,,I can't believe you made us move here!" I was really annoyed, so I just put my head on the door and banged on the door to at least get some of my nerves out, but it didn't help much.

Parents pov:
,,Huh. They didn't wear any shoes." Mom said to dad and they both looked at each other and dad said,,Well, must be some form of protest."

Y/N pov:

I entered my room, took a book and sat on the bed where I started reading it. After 5 minutes I heard Max and Dani arguing so I left my room and entered Max's room. ,,Guess what. You're gonna take me trick-or-treating." Dani said with a smile, jumping on Max's bed. I was just looking at Max and Dani arguing and it's interesting that they haven't noticed me yet. ,,Not this year, Dani." Max said rolling his eyes. ,,Mom said you have to" Dani said and jumped off Max's bed. ,,Well, she can take you" Max says. ,,She and dad are going to a party at Town Hall" Dani answered. ,,Well, what about Y/N?" She is your big sister." Max looked at me, he probably already knew that I was in his room earlier. Dani looked at me. "Don't look at me, I'm not going anywhere" I tried to leave but then I heard what Max said to Dani ,,Well, you're eight!! Go by yourself!!" Max said angrily. Then I entered Max's room again, came to Max and said angrily, ,,Are you normal?!" She can get lost or someone can kidnap her and besides, there is a full moon outside! The weirdos are out! Are you not thinking or what?!"

Max just rolled his eyes and sat down on a chair that was moved to the drums and started playing as hard as he could. He probably did it on purpose just to annoy me or to make me leave but instead of leaving like a good older sister, I snatched the sticks from his hands, threw them on the ground and put my two hands on his shoulders and with a murderous look I looked at him and said: "right, as a good older brother, you should take your younger sister trick-or-treating, but instead of doing that, you're arguing like an idiot, so whether you take Dani trick-or-treating or it will have to end badly" I said to Max, who looked shocked at how I reacted, but I can't just ignore everything, sometimes I have to stand up for my younger sister. And Max should realize that Dani is his sister. Max looked at me, left his place and sat up on the stairs in his room that led up to such a small tower. Max looked at me and then at Dani and said "Wanna bet?" I just smiled, looked at Dani and whispered to her, "Now you can say it" Dani just looked at me and I'm glad she understood me and shouted "MOOOOOOOOOMMMMM"

—————————TIME-SKIP———————

Dad pov:

I shouted at my children and said: ,,Let's go.  Hurry up!  The bewitching hour is about to begin!" Dani just jumped on me and scared me and I said ,,Wow...Aah!  Please help me!  Aah!"Then mom came and said to Dani ,,Isn't that a scary witch?"  and then I said ,,Stop!  You look very scary.  Wow!  " and then I kissed Dani on the cheek.  Then Max came in a very interesting costume and when mom gave him a kiss he wiped it away and looked disgusted.  And then when mom left, I asked ,,What about you, Max? What are you supposed to be?"  ,,A rap singer" answered Max.  ,,Oh.  Well, your hat should be on sideways, shouldn't it?"  I asked Max and gave him the cap sideways. Then Y/N came to us like a witch and I just looked at her and said ,,Wow!  But you are a beautiful witch.  The boys will come after you" then I just laughed a little but then I realized that Y/N doesn't really like boys.  ,,Thanks dad" Y/N said but she wasn't really upset or anything, she was totally fine.  she probably didn't hear what I said.  Then mom said "Say ,,Halloween"!  " and we all said "Halloween" except Max.  I'm not even surprised.