~Cemetery~

Cemetery
Y/N pov:

We came to the cemetery where there was a big gate at which we stopped. "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Come on, this is a graveyard." Max said, and then the black cat looked at us and said, "It's hallowed ground. Witches cannot set foot here." The black cat told us and then Allison and Dani looked at us with wide eyes. Max looked at Allison and Dani and said "He talks." Like really Max? I preferred not to say anything because I want to know why that cat led us here. The cat jumped over the gate that had small holes in it and shouted "Follow me!" Allison opened the gate and we all followed the cat. "Over here. I want to show you something. Give you an idea of ​​exactly what we're dealing with" The cat told us and we stopped in front of the grave on which "William Butcherson" was written. Lost Soul." I said out loud and then the cat continued, "Billy Butcherson was Winifred's lover. But she found him sporting with her sister, Mary. So she poisoned him and sewed his mouth shut with a dull needle, so he couldn't tell her secrets ever in death. Winifred always was the jealous type." The cat told us, and how could Winifred not be so disgusted by it that she could sew his mouth shut? It must have been terrible, but whatever. Then I asked, "And what about her other sister?" The cat looked at me and answered, "You mean Sarah. Sarah was always different from her sisters. She was not attracted to boys, she liked women more. You kids say it somehow differently these days." "Lesbian, Yeah..." I answered the cat but then Max asked "Why are you asking Y/N?" Then I looked at him and said, "I can't even ask that anymore? When I'm interested in something and want to know information, I ask like a normal person. And the fact that I asked does not mean that I have feelings for her, I just asked and shut up." Then Max looked at me confused and Allison said, "You're Thackery Binx." "Yes." Binx replied. "So the legends are true." Allison finished with a smile and then Binx told us ,,Well, come along. I want to show you something else." We chased Binx again.

in front of Sanderson house
Sarah pov:

We saw two men in ancient suits leaving the abandoned house and one of them says, "Teenagers again."  "I hate Halloween."  Then the men left and Mary said, "Who are they?"  I was always disgusted and answered, "Just stupid boys."  That's when I remembered Y/N.  Y/N is a very beautiful woman.  She has beautiful E/C eyes and gorgeous H/C hair.  I can't stop thinking about her.  I have to tell my sisters not to kill her.  You know, she's so beautiful.  "Witch hunters. Observe, they wear black robes, and carry axes to chop the wood to burn us."  Then I saw a beautiful spider that reminded me of Y/N.  I picked it up and said, "What a pretty spider." I bit off the spider's legs and Winnie started talking, "Sisters!  Let me make one thing perfectly clear.  The magic that brought us back only works tonight, on All Hallows' Eve.  When the sun comes up, We're dust."  "Dust?"  Mary asked.  "Toast" Winnie added.  "Toast?"  Mary asked again.  That's when Winnie turned to us and shouted at us "Pudding!"  That's when Mary and I screamed and when Winnie raised her hand we were silent and Winnie continued, "Fortunately, the potion I brewed the night we were hanged would keep us alive and young forever."  Then we breathed a sigh of relief and Winnie told us again, "Unfortunately, the recipe for that potion is in my spell book, and the little wretches have stolen it."  Winnie went up the stairs and when Winnie stopped talking I quickly put a spider in my mouth and Winnie continued, "Therefore, it stands to reason, does it not, sisters dear, that we must find the book, brew the potion, and  suck the lives out of the children of Salem before sunrise.  Otherwise, It's curtains!  We evaporate!  We cease to exist!  Dost thou comprehend?"  When Winnie started talking I didn't listen to her at all I was always thinking about Y/N.  "Well, you explained it beautifully, Winnie.  The way you sorta started out with the adventure part and then you sorta slowly went into the..." Mary didn't finish the sentence because I asked, "Explained what?"  Then Winnie seemed to be angry, so she more or less ignored my comment and shouted, "Come!  We fly!"  Then I had a chance to tell Winnie, so I said,,Winnie!  But could you please let me have that pretty girl?"  Then Mary and Winnie looked at me with raised eyebrows and Winnie put her hand on her forehead and said, "Sarah Don't tell me you're in love."  Then a smile appeared on my face and I answered ,,Oh Winnie!  I am!  I am!  I am!"  Winnie looked at me and said ,,Alright!  You can keep your toy.  Now let's go!"