~Farewell...~

Y/N pov:
We all got into the car and Max started the car.  Allison was with Max and Dani and I were in the back.  Max quickly started the car and when he backed up he hit something.  "Like really Max?  I already know why dad didn't let you drive yet."  I said and Max just sighed and we left.

Sarah pov:
I opened my eyes and didn't understand why I was alive.  A big smile appeared on my face and I happily said "I am alive!"  "Damn that boy! He's tricked us again."  Winnie said but I wasn't in the best position so I lay down in a better position and closed my eyes and imagined how I was with Y/N.  I bit my bottom lip and heard Mary say to Winnie ,,Oh, You're right.  You're always right."  "It's my curse.  That, and you two.  Get off me, you thundering oafs!"  Winnie screamed and then we all stood up quickly.  "Look!  The candle's almost out!  And my potion.  My beautiful potion.  Look!  There's just enough left for one child."  Winnie finished and when she finished the last word she looked at us and said again "Get the vial!"  I quickly went to look for him because I want to be beautiful for Y/N.

Y/N pov:
We tried to go as fast as possible but all the children were mesmerized by Sarah's voice on the way.  They were going terribly slowly and Max started to honking at them and shout, "Come on!"  Move it!"

Sarah pov:

"Oh, joy.  What luck."  Winnie poured her potion into the vial and when she finished I tried to close it.  "This is perfect for that little towheaded brother."  Winnie said and when I managed to close the potion Winnie snatched it from my hand, I pointed to the boys and said "We have a child."  Both boys pointed at the other and both said at the same time, "Him!" 
Mary opened the window and said, "And look, Winnie. More children are arriving.  Come on in."  Mary started laughing and I came closer to Winnie and said "Winnie, Winnie, we'll make more potion, because we have the book!"  I said terribly with joy, but then Winnie quickly told me ,,We haven't the time!  Besides, I want to Get that little rat-faced kid that called me..." "Don't even say it."  Mary quickly said Winnie but I just wanted to make sure she meant that one word so I asked "Ugly?"  Winnie turned away crying and Mary looked at me with anger and began to comfort Winnie, "Oh, honey.  I know."  Then Winnie hit me on the stomach, but I always preferred to stand straight.  Winnie turned to me and said, always crying, "She really hurt my feelings."  "She's jealous."  Mary quickly added and Winnie turned to her again and said, "She don't even know me."  Mary agreed with her and I put my hand in front of Winnie and Winnie wiped her tears with it.  "You know.  I always wanted a child and now I think I'll have one....ON TOAST!"  Winnie squealed and I wiped my hand on my dress. Mary started laughing and Winnie was going somewhere so we followed her.

Y/N pov:

"Step on it, Max!"  Dani told Max and Max asked "Are they following us?"  I looked back and said ,,No. Luckily not."  I looked at Max and he smiled at Allison and then at me and said "Good."  Suddenly I saw Winifred flying on her broom and she said to Max "Pull over!Let me see your driver's permit."  Winnie laughed and we were all terrified.  Suddenly Winifred grabbed Max by the neck and tried to take him but we were holding him and one of us had to move the steering wheel and we hit Winifred who unfortunately held on and came near the car again she asked "Resisting arrest?"  Fortunately, Max had to hit her and Winifred couldn't hold back anymore and flew away somewhere.  We all celebrated with joy and after a while we parked in front of the cemetery.  Max quickly braked and we got out of the car.

We got out of the car and Binx started telling us, "Hurry!"  Hurry!"  Allison opened the gate and Max and I were the last to go.  Binx was always yelling at us to move.  Me and Max quickly closed the gate but when we turned around we ran into Billy.  Dani and Allison turned and Dani screamed, "Max!  Y/N!"  "Well, wait, Dani!"  Binx said and Max took out his little knife that he had in his pocket.  He was trying to scare Billy and when we both looked at Dani we both screamed "Run, Dani, run!"  Suddenly we heard Winnie's voice behind us, "Billy!"  Billy quickly grabbed us and held us so we wouldn't move.  "Billy, listen to me! Kill him if you have to, but leave the girl alive!  Just bring me the child, that Dani.  And put som wiggle in it, you putrid, festering sore!"  Billy took Max's knife and used it on you to open his mouth.  Several things came out of his mouth and Winnie kept telling him to kill Max when he had the chance.  "Wench!  Trollop!  You buck-toothed mop-riding, firefly from hell!"  Billy yelled at Winifred and it looked like Winifred was very offended.  Billy then quietly whispered to us, "I've waited centuries to say that."  "Say what you want, but above all, don't breathe on us."  I said and Winnie pointed at Billy and screamed "Billy!  I killed you once.  I shall kill you again, you maggoty malfeasance."  Billy just waved and off we went to Allison and Dani again.