~Lighting the candle~

Y/N pov:

We followed Allison who led us to the gate of Sanderson house.  "Legend has it that the bones of a hundred children were buried within these walls."  Allison told us.  "Oh, great" Dani said.  Allison just smiled and giggled a little.  When we were in front of the big wooden gate we looked through the holes and sure enough Sanderson house was there.  I had a terrible desire to look there, it looked very interesting, but I always had a strange feeling.  We climbed through the gate and went to see the Sanderson house. 

When we got to the door of the Sanderson house, Allison unlocked it, opened the door, and all we saw was darkness.  Dani started coughing because there was so much dust.  "I can't see a thing.  Dani said.  ,, Well, there's a light switch around here somewhere."  Allison said trying to find the light switch.  Then I saw a small shelf where there were lighters.  I blew so that the cobwebs that were there would go away.  I took one lighter and handed it to Max to help Allison.  Max lit the lighter and that's when Allison saw the light switch and turned it on.  Then the fake candles lit up in that house and wow, that was freaking interesting.  I smiled at Dani and crouched down to her height, "Dani, I know you don't feel good about it and there's a high probability that Max will do something stupid again, so I just want to tell you that if you're really scared, just tell me and we'll go  away.  I don't want you to be afraid."  I said to Dani, who hugged me and said, "Thank you Y/N, I'm very glad that you're the only one who understands me."  Dani told me and then we smiled at each other. 

"Here's the original cauldron.  And upstairs is where they slept."  Allison informed us.  I looked around and it looked very interesting.  "Oh, and be careful where you step.  The floors are old.  Allison added.  "Mhm, I noticed" I looked at Allison with a smile.

"This is the spell book of Winifred Sanderson." Allison said and stood by the book that was protected in the glass. "It was given to her by the devil himself. The book is bound in human skin, and contains the recipes for her most powerful and evil spells." Allison finished reading and then looked at Dani who said, "I get the picture" I smiled at Dani and then came to one nicely made candle. "What's that?" I asked Allison who looked at me and answered ,, Oh. It's the black flame candle."Allison replied with a smile and then I decided to go over to that candle and read a bit about it. "Hmm. Black flame candle. Made from the fat of hangman" I looked at Allison who just laughed at that. "Legend says that on full moon it will raise the spirits of the dead when lit by a virgin on Halloween night." I turned around the pillar that was there and took out of my pocket the lighter that I had given to Max earlier and took another one. "Hmm. So let's light the sucker and meet the old broads." I smiled at Allison and then at Max who didn't look too sure about that. Dani began to shake her head in disapproval. "Will you do the honors?" I asked Allison, who just smiled and said, "No, thanks." "Well..." I said and when I tried to leave, the cat jumped on me and tried to bite my neck. I screamed, I threw the stupid cat to the ground but I tripped so I fell too. "Stupid cat!" I screamed, but then I heard Dani say, "Okay, Y/N, you've had your fun. It's time to go. Come on, Max and Allison." "Y/N she's right. Let's go." Allison agreed with Dani, but when they were near the door, Max said, "Oh, come on. It's just a bunch of hocus pocus. Y/N light the sucker." Max smiled at me so it looked like he wanted some action. ,,Y/N, Max,  I'm not kidding this time. It's time to go!" Dani tried to convince me, but Dani knew very well that I love to light candles, so I ignored her and lit this candle. "Y/N no!" Dani screamed but it was too late.

Suddenly, the fire of just that candle turned black and I was surprised. Dani was so afraid that she covered her eyes with both hands. "Uh-Oh" I said. Suddenly all the fake candles burst and the floor began to shake and a green light could be seen coming from the floor. We all panicked. When it was all over, I asked "What happened?" "A virgin...lit the candle" Dani answered. Suddenly, the fake candles became real and started lighting themselves. Suddenly we just heard laughter and when the door opened we all quickly hid.