Liam

The thrum of excitement is pulsing through the club as the pounding of the bass makes everything come alive with the need to sway to the beat.  The lights flicker in time with the sultry music, and the women hanging from the swings in the center of the room and dancing in the cages on the stage sway their hips and flip their hair, their hands traveling along their bodies seductively.

      Strips of their hair are decorated with a glow-in-the-dark paint in different neon colors.  The dining hall is no longer a restaurant.  The tables have been removed, and the dance floor and up lighting have created what’s needed for the themed night.  And this side of the club is dark.

      It’s meant to allow for some particular kinks tonight.  Voyeurism being clearly evident.

      Several couples are on the dance floor, and although at first it may seem that they’re grinding in beat to the music and dancing like the others, they aren’t.  A woman on the outskirts of the crowd has her lips parted as her Dom thrusts from behind her.  Her dress is only slightly raised in front, but I can see that it’s lifted from behind.  A rough laugh rises up my chest as he pumps in time with the music, holding her small frame to him.  Her eyes are glazed over, and her neck is turned to the side.

      This room is alive with sin.

      The four women swinging from the ceiling are tempting the men below.  They don’t work for the club.  Neither do the women in the cages.  They’re simply Submissives who are enjoying the clublike atmosphere.  Nights like tonight provide the women a little more room to be free spirited, so long as their Dominants allow it.

      I’m not on duty tonight.  Nonetheless, my eyes scan the room.  I’m just waiting for her.  For my kitten.  I have a small bag with a pure white simple silk dress, the straps made of thin gold chains.  I brought a toy for her too that I’m eager to attach to her.  It's a thin gold chain that matches the dress.  It’ll wrap around her neck, but it’s more of a necklace, and very lightweight, so it's comfortable.  The best feature is the long chain that will fall between her breasts and under the dress with a clip that secures around her clit.  It’s not tight, not painful, but a simple tug will elicit a spike of pleasure through her body.  I intend to use it as a training mechanism for her tonight.  I have my list of rules and requirements. One being she must wear this in place of a collar.

It's a fair compromise. I don't know what I'll do if she denies me this request. I want her, but I need her submission. Her complete submission. Both for her benefit, and for mine.

"I'm assuming you collared her?" A deep voice from my right grabs my attention. Livia. It pisses me off. Not because he's out of line for asking, but because I have to answer that I didn't.

"She's not ready," I answer easily, as though I'm not in the least upset by the fact. "Oh?" he says, and his eyebrows raise and

I can tell he's genuinely surprised.

"She's mine." I don't care if she doesn't have a collar. He had better not go near her.

"Understood," he responds easily. "I have no intention of encroaching..." He takes a sip of whiskey from the short glass in his hand before adding, "so long as she shows no desire for me."

My eyes narrow, and I take the man in. His crisp suit is fitted perfectly to him. His broad shoulders mean it's custom. The man has an air of darkness around him, and it doesn't help that I know he's a crook. He's associated with bad men, with criminals. I have no fuck ing clue why he's even in here. Of course he's masked. We all are. But no one here is a fool, and it's obvious to one another who most of the men here are. There are only a few I'm not privy to knowing. Joshua and Madam are fully aware all the patrons though. Beyond them, some of the masked men are a mystery, even to me.