Allison

TWO WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS

      This doesn’t feel real.  I step into the rear entry of Club , my fingers gently trailing along the beautiful chain around my neck.  Each step makes me feel the lingering ache between my legs.  Liam has been thoroughly using me.  And I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it.

      It’s been over a week of seeing him
every night, letting him take me and dominate my body, bringing me to sexual heights that I never dreamt possible.  I enjoy our time together immensely, earning my pleasure, doing everything he commands so he rewards me.  I live for it.  I never stay here though.  It’s temporary.  Every day I know I will see him, and I obey him when I’m outside of the club.  My fingers gently run along the thick wallpaper lining the hall to the private rooms.

      I don’t want to stay here, and neither does he.  But we have different reasons.  He wants me all to himself 24/7.  I don’t.  I can’t commit to that.

      It’s gotten to the point where I can’t wait until nightfall to see him, finding myself anxious all day out of my mind at work, which is unusual for me.  Usually the adorable, playful dogs at the shelter can make me forget anything.

      But not Liam"

      I feel guilty, knowing that I should be devoting my full attention to my dogs when I'm with them, but I can’t get my mind off Isaac.  He told me I’m free not to think about him at work, but I can’t stop.  He’s in my thoughts every waking second.  All I can think about is pleasing him and becoming a better Slave for him.  A better pet.  His kitten.  A small smile tips the corners of my lips up and my cheeks heat with a blush.  I love how he calls me kitten.

      He wants me at his house under his command at all times, and he tells me every night that it would please him.  I crave it, but I can’t pull the trigger.  It’s so close to the fantasy I’ve been dreaming of, but I’m terrified that once I accept, it’ll turn into something terrifying.  Something like my past.

      The warmth leaves me, replaced with a chill that makes me hold myself, my arms crossed, my hands gripping my forearms.  I can’t let that happen.
      I make my way to the bed, my thin, see-through robe flowing out behind me, confident in where I’m going even under the dim light.  I’ve been through these halls enough over the past week that I won’t get lost.  The guards know me, and they know where I belong.  Unlocking the door for me and letting me in to wait for my Master.

      I suck in a deep breath as I take in my surroundings, enjoying the rich smell and all the luxurious materials in the room.  I’m still not used to all this yet.  It doesn’t seem real.  I’m happy thinking of it as a fantasy.

      I walk over and sit down on the lush bed, sighing as I gently place my palms on my upper thighs and wait for him.  Isaac has forbidden me to be anywhere else inside the club without him until I wear his collar.  I can only walk to his private room, and that’s it.  I take in a shuddering breath at the thought of being collared again.

      I don’t know why I just don’t accept his collar.  He said he’ll give me one with a buckle at first.  One that can be easily removed, and has no lock.  But even that makes me feel uneasy.  The light chain that hangs at my collarbone is bearable, but anything tight around my neck elicits more fear than pride.

      I swallow thickly and try not to think about it as my mind turns toward tonight.

      Yes, tonight.  I’ve been looking forward to tonight.

      My heart begins to race with excitement and my stomach twists with anxiety as I think about what lies ahead.  Tonight he's showing me off.  I’m going to be on the stage while he demonstrates subspace to the club.  He’ll whip me for our shared pleasure, and bring me closer and closer to the intoxicating state.  I claw my fingers into the lush bedding, needing something to cling to as my legs tremble with weakness.  I’m more than ready for it.  In many ways I’m excited, but in others, I’m terrified.  I still have faint raised marks from the cat o' nine tails he used this past weekend.  They’re nearly gone, but they’ll be replaced with new ones tonight.  It’s odd how the thought of a collar causes fear, but the idea of being whipped and flogged only arouses me.