Liam/ Allison

LIAM

Dec. 15th.

      “I will fucking murder you,” I say in a low threatening tone as he picks up his paddle.
      “I’m only holding it.  What’s the big deal?” he asks with a shrug.
      Cocky fucker.  He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, and everything’s a game to him.  He’s a good man with a big heart, and I owe him more than I can ever return.  But I will seriously smash his pretty boy face in with my fist if he bids on my kitten.

      “I think he’s just fucking with you,” Leo says quietly, although there’s a trace of humor in his voice.  He’s a lucky fucking bastard, I think as I stare at his hard jaw and handsome smirk.  Dahlia is his, only his, and he’s keeping her.  He bought her here  a month ago, but she loves him.  She’ll never leave him.

      And why would she?  He’s worked his way from the bottom to the top.  He wants a family--fuck, he has one to give her, if he wanted to.  His parents are dead to him, but he has a sister who already loves his submissive.  He has wealth and a normalcy I’ll never have.  I’m sure in only a few years, they’ll be a happy family, complete with children.

      He’s not haunted by the fact that he watched his own mother die.  While he did nothing.

      He’s not a murderer.
      I am.  I’ll never be anything more than that.

      What’s worse?  I don’t want anything other than this relationship with her.  I only want the exchange between a Master and Slave.  I’ve never known anything else.  And I never will.

      I may be able to buy Allison now.  She may learn to love being my kitten.  I’ll make sure of that.  But one day she’s going to want more.  I know she will.  I’ll just need to end it before she realizes it.

      “I still don’t understand why you even let her participate,” Leo says.

      “There’s no collar on her neck.  He has no say.”  I grit my teeth at his immediate response.  As the last word comes out of his mouth, he catches my glare and at least has the decency to seem apologetic.

      Lucian shoots him a look, and I fucking hate it.  It’s the same look everyone’s been giving me.  I’m hung up on a woman who refuses to wear my collar.  I have ideas of what they think about her going up on stage.

      The first being that she wants someone else.

      The second that it’s a punishment given to her, to give her to someone else for a month.

      Both situations have happened before between couples in the club.

      A few have gone to auction monthly.  The Dominant purchasing his Submissive each time, like a game.  Role playing of sorts.  A fucking expensive one with bidding starting at 500K.

      Of course, none of that is true for my Allison.

      I owe Madame for this.  I don’t know how I’ll repay her, but I will.

      I tap my foot anxiously on the ground as I wait in the darkened room upstairs where the small stage is.  There’s red and black everywhere with small circular tables covered in pure white linens.
      It reminds me of a burlesque room, only the show is the women, allowing themselves to be auctioned.

      I glance at the pamphlet I was given when I walked in.

      There are strict guidelines that must be adhered to by both buyer/seller to gain entry and to continue membership.
      Membership is one hundred thousand per month and allows members to attend auctions and enjoy all the privileges of membership.