Felix is loved

"Listen... Felix I..." Words lose you completely as your mind goes blank. You feel like you could faint. You know he isn't pressurising you into confessing anything but even him suspecting anything is scaring you.
He stood up from his bed and he is taller than you. Looking softly down into your eyes, he says, "I'm not confronting you. Just.. I need to know."
You wanted to scream and run away. The feeling made you take a step back and Felix noticed your body language.
He says, "I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry Y/N. You've been so kind to me and whatever your feelings may be, I'm glad they're so positive. I'll try my best to deserve them."
He turns around and with his back to you, he gives you time to walk away.

Walking away from his room, afraid to show your emotions to anyone around you, you walked and walked until you reached a local park outside your workplace.
Felix feels so far away now and at this point, your conversation feels like a dream. Your mind is convincing you that it was all an imagination, it couldn't be real.
"Why should he know how I feel when he will never feel it back?" You thought to yourself, tears falling down your face.
He is so sweet, so dreamy and no matter what he does, you could never find a single flaw in him. He just couldn't be yours, and that breaks your heart.
You love him. Of course you do. Felix is loved by everyone, and so what if your love is a little different than what he expected? It's not a crime to care about someone more than life itself. He can never know.

Y/N POV
Now that I'm done crying my tears, I feel lighter. I hope I helped Felix a little bit and now I'll go and help anyone else who could need me.
I see Jeongin (I. N.) walking towards the kitchen looking sad. I walked over to him, "hey little Maknae. How are you doing?'
He looked at me like I was trying to understand something.
He said, "something is wrong but I don't know if I should talk about it with you."
He was always honest like that and I love that about him. I nod and say, "that's alright. Just let me know if there is anything I can do."
He thought about it for a minute and said to me, "can you help me bake chocolate chip cookies?"
That seemed like a weird solution but I agreed to make them. I knew whose favourite that was and I could only guess why Jeongin would be concerned.
I helped him prepare the ingredients for twenty minutes and the staff around the kitchen also helped us. We got flour on our t shirts and laughed together. He is such a joy to be around and I seemed to have cheered him up.
After we were done baking, he thanked me. Before leaving, he looked at me and asked, "you know who these are for, don't you?"
A hurt expression flashed on my face but I managed to calm myself immediately, "For Felix I assume. His recipe is infamous."
He thought for a minute and said, "whatever you said to him earlier, helped him. But if I'm being honest, you should talk to him again. He was asking about you earlier. "
And with that, Jeongin left.