𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 !!

Y/n sighed, having scrolled for hours trying to find ways to sneak into blue lock

Y/n sighed, having scrolled for hours trying to find ways to sneak into blue lock. She clicked her tounge and sat up from nagi's bed. She had came over earlier this morning because she needed to water nagi's cactus.

She was also confused because some old lady with a witch nose came over, but left once she realized the cactus had been watered already. The old lady greeted herself as reo's maid? Y/n couldnt remember.

Y/n stood up from the bed and walked out of his apartment to feel the breeze. Sighing again, the girl ran her fingers through her hair and called up a certain someone.

Not even one ring later, the caller answered.

"Yo, yo! Baby sis!" An overjoyed voice rang through her ears, and she could swear sae was sighing loudly in the background.

Blank eyes stared at the people walking by the apartment as motoya laughed on the phone, the breeze made her hair flow with the wind. "Motoya." Her usual calm voice said. Motoya's laughter dyed done after his name was said.

"What's up? Why'd ya call?" He asked, frantically looking for his other sock that he just had.

"You came back to japan, right?" Motoya hummed at her question, "Yeah, sorry i didn't tell you that i arrived. I fell asleep once we came to the hotel." Y/n hummed, closing her eyes at the nice weather. An idea suddenly popped up in her head.

"Why'd you come back to japan again?"

"Ah, to renew sae's passport and i wanted to see ya, why?"

"Oh.. nevermind then." There goes her idea. She sighed as her idea was crushed.

"Hmm.. Actually we might check out the new football program.. let's see.. what was it called? Blue smth?" This made y/n open her eyes. The idea came back. "Motoya, meet me at (nagi's apartment) rn." And she hung up without letting motoya let a word out.

Motoya stared at his phone in disbelief. "Rn out of all times?!" He shook his head, chuckling at his sister's antics and looked at sae, who only nodded for him to go.

"Tell miss manager that i'll be late." He waved goodbye and headed off to the random destination in the taxi.

"But why not meet at home?" Motoya confusingly questioned as he arrived to the apartment. Y/n was at the front deck, arms crossed over the railing while scrolling through her phone. Motoya waved and jumped up and down excitedly.

"Y/n! Y/n!!"

Y/n could only laugh softly and shake her head. "You're sucha kid, motoya." Motoya ran up the steps and once he got to where y/n was standing, he tilted his head with question marks surrounding it. He pointed to the door of the apartment.

"Who's apartment is this?"

Y/n sighed and crossed her arms, mentally preparing herself for the scream motoya was gonna let out. She leaned against the railing and looked down. "Don't freak out or anything, but it's my bf's apartment."