𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 ?!

When they arrived to the facility, umiko gasped at how large it was

When they arrived to the facility, umiko gasped at how large it was. She looked around confused at the maze-like interior. They were told to follow ego and anri to the main office.

"Woah! There's so many TVs!!" The first thing umiko said when they entered the office, ego's office apparently. Y/n took a look around, deadpanning at the mess around the room.

"Do you live off of instant noodles..?" Anri agreed with y/n and told her to not mind the mess, glaring at the tall man. Ego retorted back with a lazy answer and sat at his chair in front of all the monitors.

Y/n sighed at what she got herself into, but it's okay! As long as she got to see nagi, she was fine with all this extra stuff.

Umiko awed at each individual guy on the monitors. Some screens were showing recent games that occurred and the others were the guys that played in the games.

Ego grabbed a bag of chips and started munching. Anri went over to the table filled with papers and started to look through them. Umiko pursed her lips at the silence that occurred and tapped ego's shoulder.

"So.. what do we do, ego guy?"

Ego spun around to face them causing umiko to giggle. "Dramatic ass spin.." Y/n elbowed umiko to behave and be quiet. Ego boredly looked at them with his chips in one hand and the other holding his cheek up.

"I wanna know why you actually wanted to come here." Y/n thought for a bit, side eyeing umiko, who nodded at her. "Well, my boyfriend is here. I wanted to see him." She shrugged, and anri spun around in disbelief.

"That's.. it?" He gave a blank stare, judging the two girls. "Mhm." He sighed, rethinking his decision on letting the girls stay.

"Okay, here's what you guys will do." Ego brought out an ipad, showing a screen with a soccer field and robot things. "In a few hours, you'll be playing against these bots." Y/n and umiko's eyes widened at what they were just told.

Umiko brought her hands out and shook them. "Wait! You mean.. we're gonna play football?!" She yelled out. Ego nodded and slid the screen to the right, showing some skills and tactics they might use in the game.

Ego brought the ipad down and examined their expressions. He slowly brought his finger up and pointed at y/n. "You should be able to play well since you're motoya's sister. He spoke highly of you in an interview once."

Y/n gave a confused face at his accusation. "I think you've got it all wrong, ego guy.." Last time she remembered, she wasn't that good at the sport. Or maybe, she was the only one to think that.