𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 :))

(a/n- this isn't apart of the actual story!! Its just like a filler!! so, all the characters know about y/n and nagi being together just for this chapter special, also sexual jokes and jokes like kys kms etc!!)

Soft footsteps were heard from outside the dark room. White sheets jumbled up, limbs and arms in weird positions, white hair sprawled messily across the matching white pillow.

Quiet snores and ruffles of the sheets were the only sounds within the room. A pale hand reached out to instinctively grab onto a certain cuddly figure, but the only thing to hit his hand was the freezing cold air.

A frown set on the boy's lips, a groan passing by them. He slowly opened his eyes and there, he was met with no beautiful, sweet, loving, amazing y/n lying peacefully beside him.

Where is she..

You could practically hear the sadness in his thoughts.

Nagi seishiro was now grumpy because of this empty, cold spot beside him.

Nagi seishiro pettily pulled the white covers over his head and faced towards the wall as if it would do anything.

Nagi seishiro huffed and puffed loudly for y/n to hear as if she wasn't in a whole different room.

He contemplated on getting up or just lay in bed until y/n came back to the room. A loud sigh was made from nagi as he sat up abruptly and looked at the time.

12:38 pm

Ig he was getting up to look for y/n, not without rolling his eyes sassily tho.

It seemed too early to him even though it was literally lunch. He wondered why she was up without waking him first. So, he took it upon himself to head outside his room and check what the hell she was actually up to, but he went to the bathroom to do his morning routine first.

What nagi seishiro forgot, though, was that today was his lovely birthday!!

With the click of his doorknob, y/n scambled over to the counter and hid below it. She giggled at his little footsteps and his hums.

When nagi came out of his room, he saw candles and flower petals leading up to the kitchen. The song "pretty boy" by the neighborhood played in the background.

"Even if my heart stops beating.."

The white haired boy gave a boyish smile at the sight of the kitchen. Paper letter's hanging on the wall that wrote out "happy birthday, pretty boy", which coordinated with the song if you couldn't tell already.