𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚝 !!

Since it was gonna be a few hours before that game or wtv, y/n decided to look around the place while umiko went up in the office to annoy ego

Y/n hadn't received a text from nagi yet, meaning they were still in their matches. Ego didn't tell them, but y/n knew that this wasn't the first selection or the first part of the blue lock camp. It was actually the middle of the second selection.

She had been walking around for a while, and it was like a maze. But she would eventually find her way back to the girls hallway, on accident tho. Basically walking around the place in a whole circle.

Y/n grazed the wall with her right hand, her eyes glued to the seemingly never ending hallway. Though, she widened her eyes once she saw a couple of the players turn the corner.

She quickly looked around for somewhere to hide because she didn't wanna reveal herself yet until ego showed them.

Thankfully, there was a door near by and she ran inside, looking through the glass and saw the players walk by, she hid herself under the glass incase they saw her.

She sighed, thankful for this closet that was magically here. Y/n peeked her head through the glass again and at the end of the players, was the person she came here for.

What a coincidence!

Y/n opened the door swiftly and quietly, and grabbed onto nagi's arm, slapping a hand in front of his mouth to prevent him from saying something. His gray eyes widened at the sight of his gf.

Once they were both in the closet, y/n removed her hand from his mouth with a sigh. Nagi rubbed an eye to see if she was really infront of him. Y/n breathed out when his teammates did not notice nagi was gone.

Y/n turned towards nagi and they stared at eachother for a quick minute. Blinking at each other in silence. Nagi was the first to make a move, squatting down and staring up at her with a confused face.

"... wtf.."

She stared down at him, eyes glinting with mischief. "Sei, i actually broke in." Nagi stared at her, still confused on what, how, why she is here in front of him.

Y/n smiled innocently and began telling the story on how she got in, in a span of two days.

...

Nagi nodded and hummed at the story, pursing his lips and bringing his hand up to tug on her skirt. "Sounds like a bother.. Also... your skirts short." He muttered out. Y/n smiled softly at his words and crouched down to meet his level.

"I wore it for you." Y/n sarcastically replied.

Nagi sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. He patted the space between his legs as y/n scooted up and went on her knees. His hands immediately found their way to y/n's waist, his head resting on her shoulder.

"Soft." Nagi uttered out, his hands making his way under y/n's skirt and squeezing the fats of her ass. "Warm. Squishy." Y/n deadpanned at the placement of his hands and the words falling from his lips.