💐4💐

This is like the pre shot of 💐1💐 in this series..the story of KM's 4th pregnancy..

Kathir was pacing tensely outside the doctor's room in the gynaecological ward of the hospital..His wife was being examined inside and the doctor performing the checkup literally drove him out of the room..How dare she..

It was his wife of 8 years..his life..mother of his three children..the only reason for everything good in his life..who was being examined inside..he had to be there..but instead he was left pacing back and forth in the hallway with his hands on hips and an angry scowl on his face..no one dare cross his path..even the hospital personnels avoided the hallway..having witnessed the birth of his three kids in that hospital they all knew he will not be a pleasant man to deal with when his wife's health was in question

Kathir glared at his watch again..watch that was gifted by Mullai for his first birthday after their marriage..he sighed caressing the watch thinking of the hardships she had to go thru to get him this gift..they or their marriage was not in a good place when she took all the trouble to make his birthday memorable..they got married under unusual circumstances..he was no match to her in any way..that insecurity always held him back..but not her..if he was happy and contented in his life today..it was all her doing..she had given him every happiness that a man could possibly have..he cant let anything happen to her..

She had been throwing up violently for a whole day..their mother's had tried every bitter concoctions that they knew on her and she had assured him that she will be fine by the morning..but end up vomiting twice during the night..and he had had enough..he literally dragged her to the hospital in the morning..

Now he was waiting outside for only 15 minutes but it felt like an hour..he couldn't take it anymore and was about to pound on the door..when it opened on its own and he was let in..

He went straight to Mullai, who was sitting with a slightly bent head and a small smile and held her hand..

Kathir – Doctor..

He asked hurriedly expecting an explanation..the doctor smiled and replied..

Dr. – Enna Kathir ukkara kuda maateengala..kavala padadeenga..unga Mullaikku onnum illa..healthy ya than irukanga..congratulations Mullai 3 months pregnant ah irukanga..

Kathir mouth hung open..he dropped down with a thud on the chair next to his wife..and turned to look at his wife who lifted her head and smiled at him with a slightly worried expression..

They already had 3 children..true that he wanted 3 mahalakshmis..their son Mughil came as out of syllabus for him..but he wouldn't change anything about their life..they did not plan to have anymore babies..he was very very careful about precautions..he made sure that it was his responsibility..he didn't let her take any pills which make have an effect on her..then how he was thinking when he felt a soft squeeze on his hand..

Mullai – Ennanga..

She called tentatively..their eyes met and his expression softened..he held her hand assuringly and gave her a smile..Mullai exhaled relaxingly..she had been a teeny bit worried about his reaction..even she was having mixed feelings..they were pulled out of their world by the doctor's voice

Dr. – Ungalukku naan pudusa onnum sollradukku..karbamana pondatiya eppadi nalla paathukanum radula phd pannavar neenga..adutha appointment varaikum irons and vitamins mattum ezhudi tharen ada follow pannikonga..okay..

Kathir – Thanks Dr.

They left the room and walked out of the hospital in pin drop silence..they both were in their own world..they got on the bike in a bit of a daze..but Kathir didn't make any attempt to start the bike..he looked at Mullai through the mirror and kept smiling at her..What he really wanted to do was to kiss her in joy..Mullai realised his intent and reminded him thru her smiling eyes that they were in the middle of a parking lot and urged him to start the bike..Sighing he obliged and drove his blushing wife home