💐8💐

The moon hung low in the velvety sky as the night embraced its deepest hours. The air was thick with suspense as Kathir and Jeeva navigated the shadowy landscape.

K (whispered) - Dai..sari idhu onnum sariya padala da..thirumbi poidalam da

Kathir's voice was barely audible amidst the hushed surroundings.

J - Sshh..kathada da..maatika porom..

Jeeva replied, his tone filled with a mix of excitement and caution.

K - Edhu..maatipoma..nee poi maatiko da..enna aala vidu..naan poren

J - Appadi ellam cholla kudadu..eppadiyum bet thothala..polambama vada.. hmmm..ippo indha sevura eppadi eri kudikradu nu yosi..

Jeeva explained, his enthusiasm undeterred.

Kathir hoisted Jeeva up, his movements careful to avoid any unnecessary noise. Following suit, Kathir scaled the wall, their clandestine adventure unfolding under the veiled gaze of the night. They descended a tree on the other side of the wall, each step shrouded in a cloak of secrecy. The distant chimes of a clock struck midnight, adding an air of mystery to their escapade.

Their destination revealed itself — a white building standing serenely in the moonlit night. Jeeva froze, causing Kathir to crash into him. Suppressing a groan, Kathir was about to voice his discontent when Jeeva silenced him with a subtle finger to his lips. Motioning toward something ahead, Jeeva directed Kathir's attention to an old man, slouched in a chair, blissfully snoring away.

With practiced stealth, Jeeva tiptoed past the old man, his every movement calculated to avoid disturbance. Kathir, momentarily dazed, quickly caught up, and together they approached the enigmatic white building. As they entered, the thrill of the night elevated, and somewhere in the corridors of time, a clock struck midnight, sealing their clandestine venture in the tapestry of their shared memories.

Further down the corridor..Jeeva stopped Kathir 

J - Dei.. nee ingayae nillu..wardon vara maadiri irundha signal kudu..

Jeeva instructed, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

Kathir, taken aback, raised his eyebrows. 

K - Edhu..naan.. ingaya..warden enna paathuta?

J - Paakada maadiri maranju nillu da..ellathayum sollanuma unakku..signal marandudada

Jeeva insisted, a sense of urgency coloring his words

K - Aana eppadi da..enna signal kudukradu..signal kudukum podhu warden kum kekum la..appo naan maatikitena

Kathir reasoned, his skepticism evident.

Jeeva, undeterred and wearing a mischievous smile, grabbed Kathir's arm. 

J - University rank vangura un moolaya use panni edachum yosichu pannu da..

K - University rank naan indha maadiri vishayathula vaangalada..ozhunga enna panradu nu sollittu po

J - Ennavo pannu da.. naan poren..signal marandudada

With that, Jeeva dashed away, leaving Kathir fuming with a mix of annoyance and intrigue.

As Kathir lingered in the quiet corridor, the muted atmosphere of the girls' hostel enveloped him in an unfamiliar tranquility. Doors lined both sides of the hallway, standing as silent sentinels to the mysteries concealed within. A chuckle escaped him at the realization of the early slumber that seemed to dominate this side of the hostel. The stark contrast to the nocturnal life of the boys' hostel, where the night truly awakened after midnight, couldn't have been more pronounced.