Chapter 1. nightmares and bedwetting.

Blitz0 Pov: I wake up crying from my awful nightmare about my past. Then I look down..."SHIT!" I had wet myself. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I say as I start taking off my blankets and sheets. Then I grab them and rush to the laudery room. Once I throw them in the wash I start up a shower. After my shower I get dressed for IMP and then sprint to the laundery room and throw my sheets and blankets into the dryer.

L00na Pov: It's 6am right now and i'm scroling through Voxgram when I hear Blitz saying something so I run to his room and put my ear on the wall to hear wht he's saying. I then heard something that made my herat drop Blitz was crying..... But then I hear something else I hear him screaming to himself SHIT as my mind was wondering why I heard footsteps comig closer and closer to the door so I hid on the otherside of the door when I saw Blitz running out of his room with his sheets and blankets in his hands when I saw stains! D did he wet the bed?

Blitz0 Pov: Once my sheets and blankets were dry I made my bed then got ready. As I was puting on my eyeliner I heard a buzz from my phone it was Stolas. He texted me * Good morning Blitzy! Happy Birthday! I will be coming over later to celebraite! Ta Ta!* W wait todays my birthday? And he's coming over! "Crap Crap!" I have to get ready. I grab my favorite shoes and some fishnet tights with my rose skirt and a black longsleeve with a horse on it. "There i'll wear this later!" Then I call Lonney downstairs to go to IMP.