Chapter 4. Babyfied

Blitz0 Pov: When we got home Stolas insisted that he dress me up in some of the cute outfits he got me. " Alright hands up!" Stolas says to me as he puts a horse sweater over my head. "One arm in and the other." He says. "Oh you look so adorble as always!" He says as he takes of my pants and boxers. I start to blush. "Awww is my baby shy." He coo's to me. I blush even harder when he lays me down and starts putting me in a diaper. "Legs up sweetie." He says. I do as i'm told and lift my legs up as he puts the diaper on me and then sprinkles some baby powder.

St0las Pov: Aww my baby is so cute! "One tape two tapes three tapes and four tapes!" I say as I coo to him. He starts to blush again. Then I grab some cute stockings and put them on him. "Oh you look so cute Blitzy!" I say. "W wait no shorts or pants just a diaper?!" He says. "Yes we want to know your a baby right?" I ask him. He nods. "Alright now can you open your mouth for me?" I ask. He nods as he opens his mouth. I then pop his paci that says My Baby on it.

Blitz0 Pov: Stolas pops my paci in my mouth and I can't help but start to suck on it. "Aww does my baby like the pacifier?" He coo's. I nod as a replie. He then picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. "Would you like me to read you a story Blitzy?" Stolas askes. I nod my head yes. He then grabs one of the children books we had bought today and this one was all about horses! "They galoped for miles when the met misty the unicorn" He says in a funny voice. I start to giggle. "Aww does my baby like daddys funny voice for the unicorn?" He asks. I nod my head yes.

St0las Pov: I contine to read the story to him and more than half way through I hear soft little snores coming from my Blitzy. I smile and cover him and me with the blanket turn of the lights. And right when i'm about to fall asleep I hear a little voice. "I wuv owu dwa dwa..." Blitzy says. "I love you to my baby" I say as I yawn and hear a soft suckling sound I look to my side and see my baby sucking on his paci. I take a few pictures and fall asleep.