Chapter 9. Babysitting

Millie Pov: "Okay I will be back around 11 am." Stolas says. "Okay thats fine" I say. "Alright and if you need help with anything here is my phone number." Stolas says. "Okay ,thank u." I say. "Your welcome ta ta!" Stolas says while closing the door. " Hey Moxx do ya wanna watch Voxflix?" I ask. "Sure." Moxx says. We sit down on the couch and watch Voxflix. 

Blitz0 Pov: I wake up and see that da da isn't there. I then walk down stairs to see Millie and Moxxie watching Voxflix. "Oh well good morning cutie!" Millie says. "Gwoo mworwing awntwie" I say sleeply.

Millie Pov: "Gwoo mworwing awntwie" Blitz says. "Whwerwe iws dwa dwa?" Blitz says. "Oh he left and won't be back till later sweetie." I say. "W wa?!" Blitz says. "w waaaaahhhh!" Blitz starts to cry. "Oh shhh shhh sweetie." I try to sooth him but he keeps crying. "Hey Moxx, can u go upstairs and grab his favorite stuffie and his pacifier?" I ask Moxxie. "Of course hun" Moxx says.

M0xxie Pov: I walk upstairs and grab the stuffie and the pacifier. "Here u go Kiddo" I say as I pop blitz's pacifier in his mouth and give him his stuffed animal. "Twanwk owu" Blitz says. "Aww your welcome." I say. I then go to the kitchen to grab him a bottle when I see he has a messy diaper. "Hey Mills" I say. "Yes honey?" Millie asks. "The kiddo has a messy diaper" I tell her. "Oh alright, comon honey lets go change you" Millie tells Blitz.

Millie Pov: I pick the baby and go upstairs to change him. I lay him down on the changing table. I grab a diaper, baby powder, baby wipes, and some cute overalls with a dino shirt. I change him and go back down stairs.