Chapter 7. The Tantrum

M0xxie Pov: "We haven't seen Blitz in 2 days Millie!" I say. "Do you think he's at Stolas's?" she asks. "Maybe" I say. "You wanna go to Stolas's and check?" Millie asks. "Alright why not" I say.

        Time skip to when their at Stolas's

M0xxie Pov: I then knock on the door, no one answers. "Should we just go in?" I ask. Millie nods. I open the door to hear Blitz?!

St0las Pov: "Nwo nwap nwo nwap!" Blitzy says. "You have to please" I say. "NWO!" Blitz screams. "waaaahhhhhh!" My baby starts to cry. "No no don't cry!" I say. "Shh shh" I try to comfort him. *sniffle* "B bwut whwy..." Blitzy asks. "Because sleeping makes you have enargy and strong, you want to be as strong a daddy right?" I say. He nods and falls asleep sucking on his paci.

M0xxie Pov: We then see Stolas holding Blitz. Blitz is wearing a shirt and is that a diaper! "What did you do!" I shout to Stolas. "mhmm" I hear blitz. "Shh you will wake him" Stolas says. "Why is he dressed like that?" Millie asks. "He came here and asked me if I could treat him like a baby I then explaind to him that he had age regression." Stolas exsplains. "Oh" I say. "Why does he have age regression?" I ask. "He has it couse him father was very abusive and his mother had died when he was 5. His father would hit him almost every single day." Stolas says. "Oh my god poor baby" Millie says. "His father would also abuse him due to his bowl problum thats one of the reasons why he wears diapers." Stolas says.

St0las Pov: "But he's alright now, would you like to see his room?" I ask. "Ohhh yes plss!" Millie says. We all then walk upstairs. "Here it is!" I say. His nusery is filled with toys and books and a cute bed full of stuffed animals. Also a toy crait and dwars filled with cute clothes and pacifiers. "What do you think?" I ask as I put my baby in his bed. "Ohh it's sooo cute!" Millie says.