Chapter 3: Meeting the next day

"I thought you weren't going to end up being here." murmured Briar to the other "Yeah sorry about that my father keeps telling me about this person I'm supposed to marry in a day or so." "How's that going for you?" "It's ok, but I don't even know what they look like." "Hehe, anyways want to tell me why you called me a rose yesterday?" "You reminded me of someone I used to know." "Oh?" "You look just like them too." "Wait...wait huh?" "Besides that I forgot to ask your name yesterday." "Oh yeah um my names Briar Rose, and what is your name?" "Right mines Kuroo Testurō." "Repeat that again." "Ok? Kuroo Testurō?" "...." "Are you alright?" "It's nothing..." "Alright?"

"AT LAST I'VE FOUND THAT BOY!" celebrated Maleficent "WE ONLY HAVE A DAY LEFT TO GET THINGS TOGETHER WE NEED TO BE FAST!" "COME MY PET WE HAVE WORK TO DO! HAHAHAHAH!"

"When do you think Briar will come back?" asked Fukunaga "When he thinks he's picked enough berries." replied Kenma "Come on we have to find a cake recipe to make for Thursday." Kai said quickly

Briar and Kuroo walked through the forest together. "Y'know," said Yaku "I think I remembered that promise." "What was it?" Yaku stopped walking and faced Kuroo "That you'd find me." "..." Kuroo stared at him for a second before saying "Yaku....?" "Yes Kuroo it's me." a smiling Yaku replied "Holy shit... HAHAHA I MISSED YOU!" shouted a teary Kuroo "I missed you too." said Yaku tearing up.

Little did the two teary eyed boys know that the bird had seen them, and once again went to go inform Maleficent once again of it's findings.

A/N It's finally done the 3rd chapter I know I wrote this a little late but I've been busy all day, and haven't had time.