Chapter 4: The day before Yaku's 21st birthday

"Good morning Briar." "Good morning uncle Kai." "We need more berries." "Again my you guys eat them quickly." "Hehe yeaaaaaaah." "Now off you go." "Goodbye." "Goodbye." Kai watched as the boy walked out the door "Alright you two time to make sure everythings ready for tomorrow."

"Tomorrows your birthday Yaku~" Kuroo said with a smirk "I know" said Yaku rolling his eyes "Which means I get to take back home after the sun sets like I promised." "Mhm" "I can't wait my Ivory Rose." "Back again with the nickname?" "Yeah... I hope Maleficent hasn't found you in any way." The two suddenly stopped walking to  look at each "If she did find me I don't think I'd be standing in front of you right now." "I know...but." "But?" "I don't want you to get hurt." "I know Kuroo, I know" Yaku said while hugging the other "I'll keep you safe this time My Rose." "I know you will." the two just hugged for a while before Kuroo said, "Can you tell me where the cottage is so I can come get you tomorrow." "Down past the weeping willow tree to the left." "Thanks" "I'll see you after the Sun sets Kuroo." "I'll see you then My Ivory Rose."

Back at the cottage: The three fairies practiced how they'd tell the boy who he really was not knowing he already figured it out. Putting the final touches on the suit they put it back on the closest, and got the ingredients for tomorrows cake ready. "I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!" "Keep it down Fukunaga." said Kenma hitting him upside the head. "Ow-" "Both of you get your act together before you accidentally break something." scolded Kai "Fine" "Yes sir."

With Maleficent: "Everything looks perfect now all we need to do is wait till the prince arrives tomorrow." Now the evil faerie and her pet waited for the arrival of the prince. Maleficent then sighed "This is gonna be a while..."

"I'm home!" yelled Ya- (ehem) Briar from the front door "Welcome back." responsed the three faeries. "Don't eat all the berries this time." "Yeah Yeah." said Kenma "Anyway I'll be heading off to bed." stated Briar while yawn. "Goodnight" "Goodnight" "See you in the morning!" "You turn 21 tomorrow I can't believe it!" "Hehe I know"

"I can't believe tomorrow we'll be taking him back to the palace tomorrow." a teary Fukunaga said "We've had him for a wonderful 17 year's." Kai acknowledged handing Fukunaga a tissue. Kenma almost started sobbing, and Fukunaga was comforting him. "I hope he'll be safe tomorrow." Kenma stated "He will be after sun sets." Responsed Kai.

Yaku layed in his bed dreaming about how he would finally go home tomorrow. 'I missed him So much... I can't wait to tell him tomorrow about how much I liked him...'

A/N my fingers were so cold I could barely type while writing most of this chapter the other night- anyways I can't believe that my first fic is almost over I hope you've enjoyed it so far cya.