Chapter 5: I'm sorry Yaku but you have to go to sleep now-

"Briar can you come down stairs please!" yelled Kenma from the kitchen 'I swear if they need more berries I love my uncles but for the love of Hades they need to stop eating them all so fast-' Briar thought to himself "Coming!" "We need flowers." 'Finally something other than berries.' "What kind?" "Uhhh lavender and pink roses." "Ok I'll be back." said Briar walking out of the cottage. "GET UP YOU TWO IT'S TIME TO GET READY!" shouted Kenma at the bottom of the steps. "Alright alright we're coming." said Kai "Please stop shouting Kenma." sleeply responsed Fukunaga "Never." the other two faeries just sighed to themselves.

"Happy Birthday My Rose!" said Kuroo pulling Yaku into a bear hug "Hehe thanks but I have some rose picking to get to." said Yaku "What about the thorns?" Kuroo asked worried "It's fine" "Do you need help?" "Sure." While the two were picking roses they talked about how they used to play swords with each other. "I missed this." said Kuroo "What?" "This just talking to one another without a care in the world." Yaku softly smiled saying "I missed it too."

"So my pet your saying the prince has found the boy also?" the bird nodded it's head in response "Looks like we have someone else to deal with." Maleficent rolled her eyes "I may as well go get the boy myself." she grumbled "Off we go my pet time to go get ourselves a boy."

"I have to get back now so I get clean up my hands." said Yaku "I'll come get you after sunset Rose." "Wait" "Yes?" "Face me for a second" "Ok?" Yaku quickly pressed on kiss on Kuroo's cheek and left as quick as possible before he embarrassed himself more. Kuroo stood there for a couple seconds basically flushed before screaming into his hands.

"I'm back!" "Welcome back dear happy birthday!" said Kenma "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" shouted Fukunaga from the kitchen "Happy birthday Briar!" yelled Kai from upstairs. "Thank you." "We have something to give you dear." announced Kai walking down with the suit. "I also made a cake." Fukunaga said appearing form the kitchen with a cake. "Oh my..." Briar teared up a little at seeing this. "We also have something to tell you." Kenma said "And what is it?" asked Briar "Your actually a prince named Yaku Morisuke and we'll be taking you home soon." "I know" "Wait- HUH-" "I figured out a while ago after running into Kuroo two days ago." "You saw Kuroo-" "He said he'd come get me after the sun set." "Oh hunny we're taking you home in a couple minutes..." "oh..." "Let's get your hands cleaned up dear." "Right... I need to tell him." "We don't have time..." "..." Yaku quietly sighed "I'll go get changed." he finally whispered before going upstairs to change "The poor boy" said Kenma "He finally found the other and wanted to let the other fullfill his promise but it won't happen..."

They walked back to the castle in silence. Walking up the steps to the highest tower they let Yaku have a moment to himself before he faced the kingdom after 17 year's of not doing so. 'I hope Kuroo doesn't think I ditched him...'

"I see the good faeries have already taken the boy back home we might as well wait for the prince to arrive." grumbled Maleficent. The door then opened to reveal Kuroo entering the house and then being attacked by Maleficent's henchmen. "I was originally here to get a peasant boy but instead I got a prince." "You..." "Take him to where I keep my special prisoners I have something to do." said Maleficent with smirk. "It's time to fullfill the prophecy that was written my pet." The blood drained from Kuroo's face 'No...no...Rose please stay safe...'

Yaku stayed in his room staring at himself in the mirror wondering how Kuroo was doing when the fire in the fireplace went out 'huh?' "Yaku~" suddenly he had no control over his body and followed the sound of the voice. "Yaku are you alright dear?" asked Kai walking into the room "Yaku?... YAKU?... GUYS!" "What happened?!" the other two responded worriedly "He's not in the room..." "Maleficent." "We shouldn't have left him alone..." "We need to go. Now."

"It's finally been fullfilled my pet." said Maleficent looking at the sleeping boy on the ground beneath her "Time to go tell princey what's happened HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"

Kuroo was locked in the cell panicking 'Shit shit shit.... I should have gone with him.... Is he alright.... Has he been hurt.... Is he even alive.... Will I ever see him again.....' he wondered as he stared out the cell window. "Oh princey~" "What do you want you wretched hag." "Why I've come to tell you about your little friend.~" "YOU-" "tut tut haven't you any respect for your elders." "Anyone but you." "Tch well I may as well tell you what happened." "Your little "Rose" is now forever asleep awaiting his prince charming." "Where is he though? Why he's locked in a cell for 1,000 year's" "Then he'll finally be released to go save the slumbering prince like the hero he is. While his "Rose" awaits "tRuE lOvEs FiRsT kIsS" "YOU HAG!" yelled Kuroo pulling on his chains trying to get to the hag in front of him.

Kenma was basically sobbing, Fukunaga was quietly crying, and Kai was holding back tears as they wondered how they would tell the king and queen of this tragedy. That was until Kenma realized something "We don't have to tell them." "huh" "What do you mean by that Kenma?" "We can just put them all asleep until Yaku wakes up." "Alrighty then." Off they went putting the kingdom into a deep slumber till the prince awoke from his slumber. That's when Kai overheard Kuroo's father talking about the fact he was trying to tell Kuroo that he didn't have to go get Yaku and that the faeries were bringing him back before the boy just rode off. "Guys!" "Yes?" "We need to go get Kuroo. Now." "He's at the cottage right." "Yeah we need to go." But by the time they got there the prince had already been taken by Maleficent. "Looks like we need to break a prince out of Maleficent's castle..."

A/N this- this is very long welp anyway I had no clue what to name this