Chapter 2:That's a butterfly effect!

Many fathers can be surprised at the aspect of having a child all of a sudden. Granted, they're probably given time to prepare when their girlfriends or wives tell them they're pregnant and not start from zero when your child was artificially created using a sample of your DNA. Even so, Kumagawa thinks he did a pretty good job.

He also keept in touch with many of his old friends about these news. Shibuki joked about how it was a total flex that no woman could handle him, so there was need of science mumbo-jumbo for him to have a kid.

Abnormals are ,at the very aspect, random. Even if both parents would be abnormals it was very much possible for the child to be a special or even a normal. However, it rurned out his daughter was a minusych like himself.

Her skill also was like a parraler to Encounter. Well, it didn't matter that much. He decided to take care of her and would've loved her even if she was a normal.

Years passed from then and his daughter has grown into a beatiful young lady. Again, he thinks his DNA played a big part in it.

She was petite and pale with shoulder lenght dark blue hair and red eyes. She mainly wore a black dress, which may be a gesture inspired by Kumagawa because he too still mainly wore his balck uniform. Her name was Kumagawa Kohina.

Thinking of the way she was born was kind of ironic now that Kumagawa thinks about it

Thinking of the way she was born was kind of ironic now that Kumagawa thinks about it. She was born because of Fukuro's research when Fukuro himself was a deadbeat father.

That aside, they were now in their way to the park. There wasn't much to do where they live and Kumagawa did thought of moving somewhere where they could have more fun. Money wasn't really a problem.

Kohina was curentlt holding his hand and moved her head from the left to the right while humming a little song. He wouldn't need to worry about her leaving her friends, she hasn't found anyone interesting enough to be her friend.

As they were moving they cane face to face with one of the so called monsters that began to appear since before Kohina was born, but weren't present in Kumagawa's teenage years. He's still thinking is some sort of farewell gift from Najimi to spice things up a bit.

Both father and daughter were looking at the looming monsters unimpressed. Monster he may be, his appearence was just silly.

He was pretty tall, taller than Kumagawa or Zenkichi but still not at the height of Kudo or Gagamaru. His body was one of a humanoid crab with black nipples drawn on his chest and the only thing he wore was a pair of white panties. His name was Crablante.

Crablante looked down at the two and was neet with eyes filled with dissapointment

Crablante looked down at the two and was neet with eyes filled with dissapointment. The looks were so intense that the monster may have mistaken them fir his parents.

Crablante:Hey, you two! Have you seen a kid with his chin shaped like a butt around here?

Kumagawa:[Well, I have meet many unique people in my life, but I got to say I never saw a kid like that.]

Kohina:Why are you looking for him, mister? Ah! Did he play a prank with those drawings on you?

Crablante:Hell yeah, he did! When I get my hands on him, he's dead! No one messes with me!

Kohina:And who are you, mister?

Crablante:I'm the great Crablante! I've eaten too much crab and that's why I became a monster! Anyway, I'm gonna spare you two because your dead eyes remind me of my own.

Crablante skipped along with some sort of evil laugh while trying to be intimidating. Kohina stared at his back and then shook her head while looking down.

Kohina:For that to be a monster...What kind of world do we live in, Papa?

Kumagawa:[They just don't make villains how they used to.]

Kohina:I need ice cream to feel better!

Kumagawa:[As you wish.]

Fortunately Kumagawa had found an ice crean vendor pretty and sat on a bench to savour the cold treat. While Kohina noticed a kid on swing with hus chin shaped like a butt. However, neither minus was emphatic enough to warn him about his impending doom.

Kumagawa:[Isn't this great, sweetie?]

Kohina:Yes, Papa! We get sweets and a show!

Crablante cane at tge kid with incredible speed, kicking dust in the way. Unfortunately, a trail of dust got in Kohina's afce and made her drop her ice cream.

Kohina:Awww...

The kid grew fearful when he saw the crab claw approaching him...Wait, why did it stop!

A second later Crablante and the kid noticed Kumagawa was holding Crablante's claw in his hand and the monster couldn't shake hus grip. The kid took this oportunity to run and hid behind the bench Kohina sat on.

Kumagawa:[Excuse me, I think you owe my daughter a new ice cream.]

Crablante:Wha...

The kid looked on as Kumagawa rambled about how rude Crablante was, even throwing in some jokes to ease up the mood. However, most shocking was the fact that Kohina watched it with an impatient look.

Kid:You...Aren't you worried!?

Kohina:Why should I be? Papa's the strongest!

Kids:...Wait, really?

Kohina:Eh, kind of in a tie with Aunt Medaka and Uncle Iihiko.

Crablante got tired of the man and grabbed him in his claw. He looked at Kumagawa with an face filled with anger.

Crablante:Who the fuck do you think you are!? You're in my way! And how much are you gonna keep on talking!?

Crablante squeezed his claw to rush the human, but was shocked the no matter how much force he put in it wouldn't budge. Kumagawa continued to smile and gave a short giggle.

Kumagawa:[Ah, I see. I really thought we could talk this out. Don't worry, I get it now...]

Kumagawa suddenly streched his arms and Crablante's claw was broken into pieces. The antophomorph kneeled on the ground as he scremed lodly in pain.

Kumagawa:[You're an idiot!]

Kumagawa grabbed his head and made him look at him while pressing him with suxh force that Crablante couldn't move anymore. What was more terrifying was that the human's face still had that friendly smile, like anything was absolutly peaceful and normal.

Kumagawa:[Kohina, how about we have crab tonight?]

Kohina:Yes, Papa!

Crablante:Wait! I...I...I...

Kumagawa:[Oi, oi, now...Didn't you come after the kid? You wouldn't seriously beg for your life when you trued to attack a defenseless kid, would you?]

Crablante:I won't do it anymore! I swear! I apologize!

Kumagawa:[Ah, it not me you should be apologizing to, is it?]

Crablante's eyes glew with hope at the chance of survival. However, thise hopes were crushed when Kumagawa teisted his beck backwards without any warning. A loud breaking sound was geard and the crab monster fell dead on the ground.

Kohina clapped loudly at her father's dusplay and ran at him. Behind the bench the kid stared in awe at hiw easy the man anyone would otherwise suspect to be weak killed the monster without any effort.

Kid:So...So cool!

Kumagawa held Kohina on one arm while she hugged his neck for extra support. A set of papers with various locations appeared in his hand and he looked among them until his eyes fell on one and his grin grew.

Kumagawa:[Z-City, huh?]