Chapter 3:I love this place!

Moving to Z-City was a great idea. As the rumors said the place had many monsters and Kohina got to experience with living targets a lot more.

Well, they're lives were pretty much the same aside from the growth of "games". Although neither of tgem really minded such a thing.

If there was something bad, it was that some monsters can be quiet annoying. On their way to the grocery stire a Picolo look-alije dropped from the sky and started to babble something about mother nature and polution. Kumagawa really had no care to listen, so he jyst reduced him to bits with a barrage of screws.

The twosat at the counter ready to pay the bag which was mistly compromised of sweet food. However, people began to run and scream as soon as the ground started to tremble.

Kumagawa:[Hm?]

At first he had considered the possibility of this being only a earthquake, but that was proven wrong when the skin of a gray foot was presented to them. The foot itself crushed the entrance of the shop together with a big deal of buildings.

Kohina:Oh! Look, Papa! Is a giant! I wonder how big they are?

Kumagawa:[Let's find out.]

A grey skinned giant was making ravages through tge towan by simply walking. He looked to be bald with grey skin covering his body, but a bone helmet was covering his head.

The giant waved his hand sideway and the force propulsed wind in that direction, destroying several buildings. The scientist on his left shoulder rejoiced.

Scientist:Well done, little brother! Thousands have perished! Now, to the next city!

Kumagawa:[What does that accomplish, anyway?]

The scientist looked in shock at his brother's right shoulder where Kumagawa sat and stopped covering Kohina's eyes with his hand, who sat in his lap. He needed to temporaly turn his daughter blind because the giant was naked.

Kumagawa:[Sure, unstoppabke destruction is fun, but it get's boring quickly. There are also other several troubles in your actual state. Do you know how much food you need right now? How would you get it? Also, there's no no house that can hold you which means you're now homeless.]

Kohina:The don't seem to have thought this through.

Kumagawa:[No, Kohina, they did not.]

Scientist:Brother! On your shoulder...There's someone on your shoulder! Kill them!

The giant listened and crushed the person on his left shoulder, only to be horrified a moment later when he realized he killed his own brother. Not capable of taking the blame for his stupid action, he decided to shift it.

Giant:You...This is all your fault!

The giant caught Kumagawa in his hand, now Kohina sitting on her father's shoulders. He was tgen through in a building, shifting Kohina to his chest while his bidy was shooting through the structure destroying it.

The giant wasn't done yet. He clentched both his hands into fists and began punching the place where the father and daughter where at.

Giant:I'm now the strongest, but...Why do I feel so empty.

Kumagawa:[Because you have so much power.]

The giant was shocked when Kumagawa was once again om his shoulder, not at all affected by his strikes, but still filled with dust and his clothes were tattered. However, Kohina was in a perfect state.

Before the enormous man could react Kumagawa gave a strong kick to his neck and his head was ripped right off and fell towards the ground. Hos body soon followed, but Kumagawa had already jumped off and landed on his feet with Kohina in his arms.