Chapter 5:Evolution? Sorry, we might be way ahead of you!

Armored Gorilla was defeated in a way he never thought possible. Just a cut and he's down. When you think that's the most years of cybersurgery accomplished.

Right now he was looking up at the human cyborg and tge little girl. There was no other option, he couldn't move anymore because of the blood lose.

Genos:Whk are you people? Where did you come from?

Armored Gorilla:It is useless. You might have defeated me, bjt I'm only the third strongest of tge House of Evolution. Beast King wi...

However, his robot talk was cut short as a shriek escaped his lips. He looked on his right were Kohina's foot slammed making a crater, then at the girl's face which had a close eyed smile which looked very intimidating.

Kohina:Haha! Mister, when did we ask about that? We asked you where this place is, that's all. Or what? Should we put in into words that even a normal like you could understand?

Armored Gorilla:I...I'm sorry! I was only trying to sound cool! I'll tell you everything! Please don't hurt me!

Kumagawa:[Haha! She sure is mine!]

The three turned their heads to see Kumagawa coming from behind a building. However, much to Armored Gorilla's horror, he was playing with Beast King's head like it was a ball of basketball.

Kumagawa:[Were you talking about this guy? I got the gist of it from the mole, but I have squeezed too hard towards the end. On that note...Kohina, think fast!]

Kumagawa threw the severed head towards his daughter and she quickly kicked it towards a building. A large crater was made abd the head became a red mush.

Kohina:Goal!

Kumagawa:[Good job! So I heard about this Genus-chan. What's the deal with him.]

Armored Gorilla:Well...He was a genius scientist who had a great project towards evolution in mind. However, his collegues thought of his ideas as dangerous. Only at the age of...

Kumagawa:[It's needlessly long explanation gonna be an occurence. Please just give us the abriged version. You were trying to sound cool again, weren't you?]

Armored Gorilla:Uh, sure. Sorry about that. So, boss us really interesed in your body.

Kumagawa:[I'm gonna guess that's from a scientific point. Because if it's not...Well, I certainly feel flattered that he went to such great lenghts, but I like girls.]

Armored Gorilla:Yeah, it's all about your monstrous physiology. He saw you killing Mosquito Girl.

Kumagawa:[Ah, I see.]

Genos:Hey, had the House of Evolution made any other cyborgs? How many are there? How many have gone berserk and destroyed towns?

Armored Gorilla:Uh, I'm not sure. From what I know, I'm the only combat cyborg.

Genos:I see...

Kumagawa:[Guess your arc is still on going, huh?]

Kohina:How about destroying something, Genos? That alwais makes me feel better.

Genos:...I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

Kumagawa:[Great! Let's go!]

Genos wasn't sure what happened. One moment they were in the middle of the street, the street they were on a cliff in front of a large building with green around it which he could only deduce it was the House of Evolution. He stared at Kumagawa in awe.

Genos:Sensei...You're even capable of teleportation? You didn't lose anytime to act! You truly are a great hero.

Kumagawa:[Hero? Not really. I just wasn't in the mood for jogging.]