𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳: 𝗠𝗼𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

About two hours later they were at a motel of some sort.

To pass the time, since Jaeden's phone was dead, Stiles was able to keep them both entertained with his phone instead, scrolling through and finding random funny videos.!

Getting off of the bus, they seemed to have arrived at some sort of Motel.

Stepping off the bus, Coach began distributing keys out to his cross country players. He informed us we'd be staying here for the night, and will continue on their journey in the morning to get to the school they were competing against.

"Room with us?" Jaeden heard from behind him. He turned to see Stiles standing with a key in his hand with a now mobile Scott.

"Sure. There enough room?" He asked. Stiles hummed for a moment, thinking about it before answering, "You know what, I actually don't know.." he trailed off.

Jaeden shrugged. "Well.." he began. Before he could continue, his eyes fell on a friend of his who looked frozen in place. "I'll meet you guys there.. what room number is it?" He asked, his eyes still on the friend of his.

Shuffling the keys around to try and find the number on it and nearly dropping it, Stiles finally said "Uh, #220. Room #220."

"Alright, I'll see you guys in there. One second, excuse me." He said, moving pass them and leaving Stiles confused.

Quickly walking his way toward them, he called out their name. "Lydia? Lydia, you okay?" He called out, stopping in front of her. "I don't like this place.." Was all he got in response. "It'll be fine, don't worry. We're only here for one night." Said Allison, holding the key for their room.

Lydia blankly stared off, looking unfazed by her friend's efforts. "A lot can happen in one night. . ."

===================================

The room totally was not big enough for three people.

Well, I guess it technically was. Only problem was that it only contained two beds, meaning someone(s) was going to have to share.

The three had been in their room for about ten minutes or so, getting ready for the night.

"Alright, so I have four." Stiles said aloud. Oh, forgot to mention that Stiles was blabbering on about his Darach intuitions. "You have four suspects?" Scott followed up quickly. "Yeah, it was originally ten. Well nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

Silently laughing, Jaeden shook his head. "Okay well I'm going to leave you guys to your theories. I'll be back soon, just gonna go hit up the vending machine. Want anything?" The blond asked, before getting a 'no thanks' in response from Scott and a simple wave from Stiles. Alrightie, Jaeden thought as he closed the door.

"So who's number one, Harris?" Jaeden heard faintly through the door as he walked away from the room they were residing in.

Getting to the vending machine, Jaeden scanned the snacks. Deciding on the starbursts that were on the fourth row, Jaeden reached in his pocket to retrieve his wallet, only to find that it wasn't there.

Great. He must've left it in the room.

Jaeden then walked up the stairs to get back to the room he shared with Stiles and Scott.