sex scene between Florian Munteanu and Chatel Everett.

A/N: This story continues a sex scene between Florian Munteanu and Chatel Everett at his Private Training Building and let's see 👀 how this goes and this is a smuts so please do not report me thank you so much.

Florian:" hey baby before I make love to you, please baby can you suck on my dick for me, cause baby hasn't been suck for a while" as he say.

Chatel:" sure babe I 'll do this for you babe" as I say.

Florian:" oh yes thank you baby, hey baby suck my dick really good, and make me cum, in that beautiful mouth of your's can you do that for me" as he say.

Chatel:" Yes I can babe" as I say.

Florian lays down and put the bed covers over him and Chatel lays down and starts to suck Florian dick.

Florian:" mmm yes baby suck my dick good for me, make me cum in that beautiful mouth for you. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes baby, ohhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss baby papi going to cum, oh shit" as he says.

Florian cums in Chatel mouth and Chatel swallows Chatel cum and Chatel gets on top of Florian and kissing his passionately on the lips.

Florian rolls on top of Chatel keeps passionately kissing her lips.

Florian finishing kissing Chatel lips and he ask one question to her.

Florian:" hey baby are you ready for this for me your The Big Nasty" as he say.

Chatel:" Yes I am ready for The Big Nasty who is all mine , yes I'm ready for you" as I say.

Florian:" hmmm baby I love when you when you speak like that to me, now that's hot" as he say.

Chatel:" please daddy fuck me harder and faster baby" as I say.

Florian starts to make love to Chatel.

Florian kisses down Chatel neck.

Florian picks Chatel up and bring her to the bed and drops her on the bed and as Chatel lays down and gets on top of her and starts to keeps kissing her neck and as she bits her mouth for moaning and licks her lips.

Florian finish kissing Chatel neck and then he kiss down her body to her breast licking and sucking on them both and then kissing down her stomach and down her thighs and down her calves and goes to her inner thighs and up to her pussy and starts to licks and sucking and bitting on them and puts his tongue inside her clint and Chatel moans and finish tongue Chatel pussy and pulls out my tongue and I teasing the top end of his cock of the tip of Chatel clint to make me moan and then Florian slides his harden cock inside Chatel pussy and as he thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Florian thrust his cock faster and harder into Chatel pussy and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel claw Florian and my pussy squeezes his cock tight milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my pussy and I moan in pleasure " oh fuck yes Florian... you're so big babe~".

Florian thrust his cock deeper into Chatel pussy and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel claw Florian and my pussy squeezes his cock tight milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my pussy and I moan in pleasure " oh fuck yes Florian.. Yes babe you feel so good"~.

Florian pounds his cock into Chatel g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel rake my nails down Florian back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Florian~".

Florian pounds his cock faster and harder into Chatel g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel rake my nails down Florian back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Florian~".

Florian pounds his cock deeper into Chatel g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel rake my nails down Florian back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and as I felt him going deeper and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Florian~".

Florian slammed his cock into Chatel womb and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel rake my nails down Florian back and my pussy squeezes his cock tighter milking his cock and I feel him slammed his cock into my womb and I moan in pleasure " oh god Florian... you're so fucking deep inside of me babe~" as I said.

Florian slammed his cock faster and harder into Chatel womb and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel rake my nails down Florian back and my pussy squeezes his cock tighter milking his cock and I feel him slammed his cock into my womb and I moan in pleasure " oh god Florian... you're so fucking deep inside of me babe, oh yes faster and harder babe~" as I said.

Florian slammed his cock deeper into Chatel womb and he groans in pleasure.

Chatel rake my nails down Florian back and my pussy squeezes his cock tighter milking his cock and I feel him slammed his cock into my womb and I moan in pleasure " oh god Florian... you're so fucking deep inside of me babe, oh yes Deeper babe~" as I said.

Florian spills his seed deeper inside Chatel and groans in pleasure and breaths heavily.

Chatel:" Oh wow babe that feels so amazing, I love you so much babe" as I says.

Florian:" Yes wow baby that feels so amazing with you like damn that wear me out, I love you too so much baby, plus your amazing in the bedroom" as he say.

Christina blushes " Awww thank you babe, Yes wow that feels so amazing with you like wow that wear me out too, I love you so much too babe, plus your that amazing in the bedroom and also in the ring too" as I say.

Florian:" hey baby let's get some sleep cause we are both tired, after having the best sex ever, so goodnight baby and see you sexy in the morning" as he says.

Chatel:" ok babe let's sleep cause we are both tired, after having the best sex ever, Yes goodnight babe and see you handsome in the morning" as I say.

Florian Cums and Chatel cums and Florian pulls out his cock and rolls off of Chatel and lays on the bed for a couple of minutes to breathe in and out and puts his arms around Chatel gives a kiss on her each part of her and cheek.

Florian gives Chatel a kiss on top of her forehead and as Chatel smiles as he kiss her forhead.

Florian and Chatel snuggling together as he stroking Chatel hair with his hand as she falls asleep.

Florian and Chatel both close their eyes and falls asleep in eachothers arms.

 Florian Munteanu and Chatel Everett wakesup in a few mins and gets up and gets dressed and goes to the locker rooms and takes a shower and  Florian Munteanu goes to his next client and Chatel Everett goes home and relax.

Florian looks at Christina and says.

" so beautiful one of these you will be mine and would stop being jealous of me training these beautiful women and having sex with them cause I know one thing about you beautiful is you want my sexy body baby you know" Florian said.

Christina rolls her eyes. 

" Don't you dare roll your eyes at me and I know you want me and my body bestie baby and you know it" as Florian said.

Florian Munteanu Ring Name: "The Big Nasty" and LaNyce Marie Levesque Ring Name: Christina Helmsley and Chatel Everett all went home and change their clothes and puts on their jammies and gets inside their own seperate beds and close their eyes and falls asleep.

A/N: so what do you ladies and gentlemen think of this chapter and plus what should be in the next chapter is Florian next clients and thank you so much for reading my books and this is a smuts so please do not report me thank you so much and please keep on reading and please leave me your comments below thank you so much and please vote also thank you and this is a smuts so please don't report me.