4 months pregnant.

A/N: this story will be about LaNyce Marie Levesque Ring Name: Christina Helmsley is now 4 months pregnant with Joséph Alberto Rodríguez Chucuan Ring Names: Alberto Del Rio/Alberto El Patrón baby and don't known the sex of the baby and Leati Joseph Anoa'i Ring Name: Roman Reigns and Florian Munteanu Ring Name: Big Nasty they take good care of her and help raise they baby as their own and today they have a triple sex scene/smuts together in their master bedroom together and this is a smuts and Please do not report this and thank you and I hope you enjoy this and please leave you're comments below and and continue to read and also please vote.

Roman and Florian starts taking off their clothes and left their boxers and Christina Helmsley starts to taking off my clothes and left in my bra and thong and starts to gets close and leans in as they start kissing and Roman starts to unhook Christina bra.

Florian takes off Christina Helmsley thong and takes off Roman and Florian boxers and as they lay down kissing on the lips and Florian kiss Christina Helmsley neck and slides his cock inside Christina Helmsley ass and starts to fuck her.

Roman:" hey baby before I make love to you, please baby can you suck on my dick for me, cause baby hasn't been suck for a while" as he say.

Christina:" sure babe I 'll do this for you babe" as I say.

Roman:" oh yes thank you baby, hey baby suck my dick really good, and make me cum, in that beautiful mouth of your's can you do that for me" as he say.

Christina:" Yes I can babe" as I say.

Roman lays down on the bed and Christina Helmsley sits down on her knees on the bed and next to Roman/Joe and starts to suck Roman dick.

Roman:" mmm yes baby suck my dick good for me, make me cum in that beautiful mouth for you. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes baby, ohhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss baby papi going to cum, oh shit" as he says.

Roman cums in Christina Helmsley mouth and Christina Helmsley swallows Roman cum and Christina Helmsley finish getting fuck in her ass by Florian and he cums inside her and Florian pulls out and Christina Helmsley gets on top of Roman and kissing his passionately on the lips.

Roman rolls on top of Christina Helmsley keeps passionately kissing her lips.

Roman finishing kissing Christina Helmsley lips and he ask one question to her.

Roman" hey baby are you ready for this for me your Tribal Chief" as he say.

Christina:" Yes I am ready for Tribal Chief who is all mine , yes I'm ready for you" as I say.

Roman:" hmmm baby I love when you when you speak like that to me, now that's hot" as he say.

Christina:" please daddy fuck me harder and faster baby" as I say.

Roman starts to make love to Christina Helmsley

Roman kisses down Christina Helmsley neck.

Roman picks Christina Helmsley up and bring her to the bed and drops her on the bed and as Christina Helmsley lays down and gets on top of her and starts to keeps kissing her neck and as she bits her mouth for moaning and licks her lips.

Roman finish kissing Christina Helmsley neck and then he kiss down her body to her breast licking and sucking on them both and then kissing down her stomach and down her thighs and down her calves and goes to her inner thighs and up to her pussy and starts to licks and sucking and bitting on them and puts his tongue inside her clint and Christina Helmsley moans and finish tongue Christina Helmsley pussy and pulls out my tongue and I teasing the top end of his cock of the tip of Christina Helmsley clint to make me moan and then Roman slides his harden cock inside Christina Helmsley pussy and as he thrusting in and out of her pussy.