Cereal

Yesterday Kongpob and Arthit moved in together after four years of relationship. It took them a long time to finally come up with the decision and luckily their parents already knew about their relationship a year ago, so it wasn't hard to convince both of their parents to agree though Arthit's father was a bit reluctant at first but Kongpob succeed in convincing Mr. Rojnapat.

And today was their first morning, Arthit lazily walked to the kitchen while his boyfriend already busy making breakfast.

"What are you doing?!" Arthit yelled, his eyes went wide looking at the sight in front of him.

Kongpob was a little bit startled but he smiled seeing his sun already awake.

"Making breakfast? Pouring the milk?"

"What the hell, Kong! No! You should put the cereal first into the bowl and then pour the milk."

"Baby, I love you but who would put the cereal first? That's so wrong."

"No, Kong! If someone on twitter sees this, you'd be the one labelled as psycho."

"But that's how I do all the time and I'm used to it," Kongpob said as he was still holding the cereal box in his hand. When he was young he saw his Mae pouring the milk first before adding the cereal into the bowl whenever his family had a simple breakfast and of course he copied it. Milk first, then cereal.

"If you put cereal first it will get soggy as soon as you pour the milk, Arthit."

"Said who?" Arthit glared at his boyfriend, he started getting a headache from bickering over silly things with his boyfriend. But the way Kongpob put the milk first before the cereal wasn't acceptable. He intended to fight Kongpob for the sake of team hashtag CerealFirstThenMilk.

Responding to his boyfriend's question, Kongpob pointed at himself and Arthit just wanted the ground to swallow him. He took the cereal box out of Kongpob's hand and started to pour the cereal into his bowl, "Look Kong, you have to see if you put the right amount of cereal. If you pour the milk first, you won't know how much cereal you put into the bowl."

"The cereal will be floating the moment you pour the milk and obviously you can see how much of it."

Great. Arthit sighed heavily. The man in front of him always had a comeback and it made Arthit annoyed because of course he knew very well for the fact that the cereal would be floated.

"It's different! You know what, Kong? I think we should do it our way and stop this nonsense talk. It's already past 10 and I'm hungry." Arthit pouted a little.

His stomach was getting impatient to be fed and if this nonsense talk wasn't going to end, he was sure his stomach would start grumbling. So, this was the only way for them to be fair.

Just by seeing Arthit like that, Kongpob's heart melted into it. He was too whipped for anything that Arthit did. He took a few steps forward and when he was finally standing side to side with his boyfriend, Kongpob sneakily kissed Arthit's cheek.

"It's only day one we are living together but we fight over a cereal." Kongpob chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Kong." Arthit clinged into Kongpob's arm, looking up at the younger, "but I just can't believe you're team milk first then cereal!"

Seeing Arthit cute face at him, Kongpob took this chance by giving a peck on his boyfriend's lips.

"Wait, should I join your team so they won't labelled me a psycho?"

"No, silly. I was just joking. Let's eat before our cereals get more soggy."

And from that moment whenever they have cereals for breakfast, they will made their own cereal since they weren't on the same team.

-----------

So, what team are you on? 😆
I'm in the same team with Kongpob. #MilkFirstThenMilk