Luna

VOTE COMENT PLEASE
LOVE YOU

--------

Good bye Sean... I will always love you...

I thought that if I walk in the woods it would calm me down a little. Since I was little I like to be in the woods, people say it's scary but for me it's normal, I really like it. My mom always told me things about being in the woods, I don't remember what it was but since that time everything changed till now.

My dad cheated on my mom, cause he was with an other women at the same time with my mom. My mom was furious, she loved my dad very much, she was hurt. My parents divorced and not much time the women my dad got married with died. They said someone killed her.
My dad was always saying it was my mom, but how could it be? She is like an angel, she is the person who taught  me how to be strong, she was my happiness and my everything. She was always there when I needed someone. When my mother was death, my father was with Katherine till now that they are together.

I was crying and screaming on the ground. Then I heard someone getting closer. I look around and didn't see no one.

"You can come out now" I said looking everywhere but nothing come out. I was hoping for a rabbit to came out of the butch.

"Well well well, if it isn't the human Luna" the unknown voice spoke in a distance, I didn't recognize it from anywhere that I remember.

I started to look everywhere and I didn't see him so I stand up and clean my face. "who are you?" I ask still looking for the owner of the unknown voice that for me it was a guy I suppose or if it's a women then they need to see a doctor cause it's a very very deep voice.

"Someone who you don't want to know"he whisper into my ear. I look back and he was standing just a few inches from me, I back away from him. He was wearing just long pants, and I tried to focused on his face and not his hot body. His face was way handsome to be in the woods by himself.

I started to get nervous. "you don't have to be nervous, I won't hurt you little Luna" he started to walk toward me and in a blink of an eye he disappeared!

I think I'm going crazy

"What are you?" I ask looking everywhere to find him.

"I'm one of you" he said, he was walking on the tree. how did he get up there that fast?

"One of me? Ha I'm totally not like you, I'm just a human, you are a what? A clan of Naruto or something?" I said, what this dude does is awesome, but what does he mean that I'm one of his kind?

He started laughing "Naruto really? Look kid, I know that you have skills, just like your mom"

Wait what?

"Li-like my mom? what about her?!"

"She didn't tell you?" He look frustrated and curious.
"So she leave it all to me then" I could hear from a distance his cursing.

"What the hell are you talking about you freak?!?" I'm totally leaving, this dude is a freak, what does he know about my mom?! I'm starting to feel irritated.

"Look" he jump down the tree to stand in front of me, I feel so tiny in front of this guy. "Okey maybe we should sit down and talk about this"

"What?! No, your a stranger, why would I do that?!"

"Okey I'm sorry but at least let me talk sassy girl, then I'll do the first move, my name is Ezequiel, I knew your mom, she was best friends with my dad, your mom told my dad all the problems that your family had, she was hurt, my dad told me about you and your family and I thought that your mom train with you and your powers, now I know that she didn't even tell you. Your mom talked to me before what happened to her and she told me to protect you, but I guess I have to train you too" he finish with a worried look on his face.