The Change

**REWRITTEN**

Chapter 1:

Celeste POV

**2 years before**

All I can feel right know is pain. I can't move with my father and brother! I can't, I just can't! I'm scared, I need my mom but she's gone now.

I'm here in the funeral looking at my mother's dead body, I can't believe this is happening. It all happend so fast. I can't remember a thing but I know one thing that would stay forever without a change...my mom is dead cause of wolfs. Werewolf. I know people think that they don't exist but they do. Thank god I'm a human being! But my father and brother are one of them, their werewolf. And that's why I don't want to move with them in North of California almost Oregon in the woods, oh and of course for The fact that my dear father left my beautiful mother for another women. So when my brother and I were younger, my father left with my brother and left my mother and I in sorrow all alone.

After my mother's death they had showed me where I was going to stay for the time being. It was a lovely house but I being stubborn has ever I keep saying I won't accept it. My brother has informed me that I would be staying with him in the pack house... For Petes Sake I'm not a werewolf, why should I stay in a place I am going to be denied. HELL NO! I jus- "Celest are you okey?" My brother put one of his hand on my shoulder, I jumped a little "Dean you scared me" I clean my tears from my face that I didn't know I had.

"Sorry, but we have to go, dad told me to bring you to his house" he let's along sigh. I got up and walk to my mom and just stand there and think happy memories we had together. I tried to hold my tears, again tried. Then some muscles were around me giving me a hug, so I return it. "Why would she leave me now?" I ask.

"She's now in a better place Celest" Dean reply's with a sigh. Then I give my last look at my mother's cold death body "I will always love you, good bye mom" I said and leave, now to my new life.

**present**

Beep beep beep beep-

Fuck this alarm. What hour is it? I look with one eye and close it again. It's just 7:24am... 7:24!! MY GOD I'M LATE! I have to be ready at 8am! God! Sean will kill me if I forgot he is gonna drive me to school! I jump from my bed like Spiderman to my closet. I put some red t-shirt that said The Rolling Stone and some short shorts and black converse. I let my natural hair loose and didn't bother to put some makeup. I love my hair and I give myself a last look at the mirror and told myself "damn babe if the Kardashian's where here they would tell there doctors to put there faces like mine", with that blessing speech I blow a kiss to my reflection.

In that moment I hear Sean's car in the front patio of the house. I get my backpack and my phone, walking downstairs to find Dean eating and dad in the news paper while Katherine, my dad's wife, was cooking.

"Good morning, hey aren't you in the pack house?" I ask Dean while I walk to the isle to grab a banana, but to my disbelief dad didn't buy this time banana's just some Apple's, and to his information he knew I hated them. So I grabbed a yogurt and a granola bar.

"Yeah but I told the alpha I want to spend some time with you cause I love my lil sis" he said and look at my way and give me air kisses. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. You would be asking yourself "but wouldn't she be at the pack house too?" We'll I talked to my father after my mother's funeral and he said I could stay in his house for a time. I haven't meated the Alpha of the pack, after my mother's death when I started to live with my father I begged him I didn't wanted to do anything related to the werewolf, so he let me stay at his house to live a normal human teenage life. When he and my brother had pack meeting or anything I would stay here with Katherine.