Back to reality

Celeste POV

     There are laughters on the background...

     I open my eyes and see that I'm surrounded by everyone, my friends, my family and Chase...

     They are all laughing... But of what?

     "Celeste you really thought that you would be a amazing magician?" Dean says "oh please dear, you can't do anything" then he continues laughing.

     "You thought that we would care about you?" My dad says laughing beside Dean.

     "You my dear, doesn't know anything" my mother says laughing

     Why are they saying mean things?

     "Stop it! Your not real!" I try to say while holding my tears.

     "You never were a good friend, I always lied to you! Your boyfriend cheated on you and you know with who? With me! You know why? Because I'm better then you, you always think for yourself, your pathetic and selfish!" The one who I always called best friend said.

    "I thought that I would have fun with you, but you never open your legs for me. But you had a very good friend who made a better girlfriend then you. Your just pathetic Celeste! I never loved you!" Sean said, and started to laugh and kissing to who I always called best friend.

     I don't believe in all of this, this is bullshit. This is just a dream I keep telling myself.

     "They are saying the trued, your pathetic, I just wanted to be a full alpha, I never loved you, if it was for me I would just reject you the first second I lead my eyes on you. Your nothing to anyone Celeste!" I couldn't believe what it came out of Chase mouth. I just fell to the ground and cried.

     I put my hands on my ears to stop listening to them.

"Stop! Please stop!" But I still could hear them tell me mean things and laughing.

"CELESTE!"

"STOP" I wake up and I was breathing fast like I was in a marathon. My heart is going faster by the minute.

"Celeste, it was just a dream, calm down princess everything is okey now" Ezequiel look at me and hug me. He never let go, I hug him back. I felt more calm knowing everything was just a dream it can't be real all the bad things they said to me.

"Thank God it was just a dream" I said with a relieve in my voice.

"Well damn it was pretty dramatic in that dream, what did you dream about anyways?" He was now laying next to me. I look at his grey eyes and tried to smile.

"It was of my parents, friends and Chase telling me mean things about me, it felt so good damn real" I felt a tear was rolling down my cheek and Ezequiel got it with his finger wiping it.

"It was a bad dream, nothing else and I know it's not true, your perfect and talented person. I never met a strong woman like you Celeste" he looks at me and smiles. I give him a real smile back and go to his warm chest.

"Thank you Ezequiel for never leaving me" I close my eyes, and felt warmer when his arms were around me.

"Your welcome princess, now please don't wake me up like that, you almost give me a heart attack, now go to sleep we have a trip tomorrow" he kisses my forehead for good night.