Chapter 5

Kushina entered the house and saw a flash of blonde go up the stairs. It reminded her husbands hair but knew it was a females due to it being extremely long. She realized after looking the blue haired woman Tazuna greet each other it must have been the person who saved Wave.

Kushina listened to the genin complaining, the daughter and father communicating, and Kakashi sighing. They heard Tsunami say, "No, she's actually chakraless, Dad. She has none but chakra also doesn't work on her." Kushina instantly butted into the conversation. "Excuse me, but who are you talking about?", she said.

Tsunami said, "Oh, the girl who saved Wave yesterday. I don't actually know her name but she goes by the Chakraless Mercenary." With that Kushina was rushing up the stairs to see if it was Naruto. Thinking it was an emergency Kakashi and the genin raced after her.

Naruto heard several people on the steps but just continued packing up her things calmly. She knew legally they couldn't do anything to her. Even if they tried she wasn't going with them unless she was a corpse.

Kushina threw the third door open and almost burst into tears at sight of the blonde girl packing her stuff. 'It is really her.', she thought. Kakashi looked over her shoulder at the girl and was shocked he too recognized her. The genin tried to get a good look at the girl but was blocked by Kakashi. Naruto didn't so much as look up from her packing.

Kakashi turned, quietly said, "Kushina needs to be alone right now. Down stairs everyone.", and pushed the genin down the hall and to the stairs. Most of them went down without a second thought but Miko hesitated at the top of the stairs for a minute before going down.

Kushina continued to stare at Naruto not finding any words until Naruto finished packing and stood up. Then Kushina finally got a good look at her daughter's full face and body. Naruto a little over 5 feet tall, slim, but strong, and built for speed. She was beautiful. Kushina choked up.

However it was over all to soon for Kushina as Naruto asked, "May I get by please, ma'am?" Shocking her back to the cruel reality that her only daughter wanted nothing do with her and it was her own fault. She burst into tears. "N-Naruto. I-I...", she stuttered out but found breathing heavily and uncontrollably before she could get any further.