(1) THE NEW CEO

In the silent environment of the office...Only the faint voice of jimin's shoes tapping against the floor was heard...He was humming a tune while smiling at the other employees...

He walked towards the elevator and got inside pressing the button which lead him to the 8th floor of the building...

The pink haired male knocked on the door and went inside after hearing a "come in" from inside...

"Good morning sir" Jimin smiled and bowed...
"Good morning Jimin" The man in his 50s replied while smiling back...

"Here you go...Your coffee and your schedule...First you have to attend a meeting with Jeon corporations...Then we will go see how the construction work of our new unit is going...And at last your farewell party..."

Jimin looked at Mr. Kim after finishing...

"Hmm...It's good I will be free from this work and you'll work with a new CEO..."

Mr. Kim said and smiled at him...There was a minute of complete silence...But Mr. Kim broke it

"Must say...I'm gonna miss this 'Dimine special' coffee"

Jimin chuckled

"So you won't miss my legendary jokes?"

"Oops...Forgot to include them-"

He was cut off my Mrs. Kim entering the room...Jimin bowed while saying a cheerful "good morning" to her.. to which she replied with a equally cheerful "good morning" ...

"What were you both talking about?"
She asked while putting the file she was holding on the table before smacking Mr. Kim's head lightly with it...

"Nothing just talking-"

Mr. Kim was cut off by Mrs. Kim

"Lemme guess? Talking about the new CEO?"

Jimin laughed a little and said

"No mam...It's not like that"

"Mhm...You know jimin it's better...Atleast now you're going to work with a young CEO who doesn't forget things and troubles others to get those things for him"

She said glaring at Mr. Kim

Jimin smiled at the cute couple

"I think It's my time to leave..."

He said with a chuckle and left after bowing at both of them...

                      ----

It was already 4 P.M and jimin was heading towards Mr. Kim's office...He knocked and heard a "come in"

"Ah...Jimin...It's already 4?"

"Yes sir...Can i go now pleaseeeeeee......"

Mr. Kim chuckled and said...

"It's my last day and you won't even attend my farewell party"

"Sir don't worry...I will have to come to your mansion tomorrow for your signature on the contract so...I will meet you tomorrow..."

Mr. Kim smiled and told him

"Go...But be on time tomorrow"

                  -------

Jimin came out of his office building and saw Eunwoo leaning on his car looking at something in his phone...

"EUNWOOOOO"

He ran towards him and hugged him...

"Aish...We just met in the morning Jimin"