(21) Shy

The next morning

Eunwoo gained his consciousness again...As soon as jimin heard this news...He ran towards the room where his bestfriend was admitted in...

"Eunwoo!!"

He called with tears in his eyes and hugged him

"Hey hey! You're crushing my spleen"

Eunwoo said

"You don't even know where spleen is.."

"As if you do...Anyways...Mind telling me what happened after I fainted"

"Ah...Nothing...I came to save you like a hero I am..."

"Oh Mr. Hero...I doubt that"

"Shut up...I was the one who gave you that watch..."

"So you showed him what happened?"

"Yup..."

"What happened to that bitch"

"I don't know...And i dont care..."

"Uff sassy boy"

"That's my middle name Mr. Cha"

"Sure it is..."

"But I'm so happy you're fineee"

Jimin squealed and hugged eunwoo again...Both of them giggled...

Tae looked at the scene with a small smile...

I hope this bond last forever

Taehyung prayed in his mind...

------------------

A few days later eunwoo got discharged...Kai apologized to him god knows how many times...He even asked to pay for his hospital bills but eunwoo refused and forgave him...Tae gave him a promotion...When Mr. Kim got to know about the incident...He was really angry but taehyung somehow handled his father... Everything was on track...Kai thanked jimin and eunwoo who exposed the reality of jungkook to him otherwise his life would've been ruined...He still wasn't over him but he was trying his best...In the end..
All the pieces fell on the right place except one...

-----------------

Mr. Kim was sitting on his chair at the dinning table...It was 6 in the morning...He was calmly having his coffee but as soon as he saw taehyung coming down that too dressed up in a white shirt and black pant...He choked on his cappuccino...He was even more shocked when tae sat besides him... Getting a plate for himself...

"Good morning dad"

Tae said smiling...Mr. Kim's eyes widened...Did his ice berg of a son just smiled at him...?

"Dad?"

"U-Uh yeah...Yeah good morning tae... you're ready this early?"

"Oh actually...Eunwoo's nurse made me fill a form instead of jimin... where I gave my number...So she called me today and asked me if I could get the medicines and give it to eunwoo...So i have to go to the hospital then at sweet heaven"

"Sweet heaven?"

"You don't know? Jimin calls his apartment sweet heaven..."

Tae chuckled...Remembering how sweet heaven was neither sweet nor heaven...Infact It was the complete opposite of its name...

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim was again shocked to see his son chuckling and being all smily at the mention of jimin's name...

That pink haired boy did some black magic on my son or what? No no he is way too innocent to do black magic...I think that's what they call the jimin effect...